4 replies to this topic

#1 Hokkko29

Hokkko29

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

Hello everyone !

I played Rose for a long time a few years ago and I want to start again !

Going to check in a few minutes if my old account still works. Are there still a lot of active players ? Would love to find some players to play the game together with. If I remember correctly I have a lvl 163 raider.

Hope to meet you soon !

#2 Hokkko29

Hokkko29

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

Nope I forgot my login so if anyone is up for lvling together should be fun !

#3 Hokkko29

Hokkko29

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

IGN is StiefM !

#4 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

Tomorrow 1am server time. I have a live stream where i lvl a lowbie. So with questions join (twitch link at my signature). Ofc you can also meet people while streaming.

Also welcome back to the game.

#5 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:41 PM

Welcome back!

You should try making a ticket about your old account. When I came here back in 2014, I was able to recover my old account from 2009 so don't give up on that just yet. Here's the link to make a ticket  https://support.warp...n/Default.aspx

Give as much information as you can in the ticket, including the old email (even if you no longer have access to it).  The more info you provide, the better chance they have of tracking down your old account. You should also make a special account so you can check your ticket and reply to it online. Support might have questions and it's much easier to reply online rather than wait for an email.  You can make that account on the same page (linked above) by clicking on register.

Meanwhile tho, feel free to pm me here at the forum or whisper to me ingame on HoneyBuns or Sulky if you have any questions or need buffs. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users