16 replies to this topic

#1 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:12 AM

So, FOC is broken. It ports you back to where you are and then bugs you.
So there's that.
And of course skill descriptions are bugged.
And defiler still hitting 2x aoc.
And elem reflect is reflecting 75% lol.
And zerk blood rage still bypasses defense and block and does magic damage.
And new content isn't new.

So, considering helium has been in charge for over a year, I don't see progress.

That's beside the fact that tb enchants still require a couple million points.
Resonating enchants require an insane amount of resources and make no sense to make.
Legendary items still not in game, only 2h axe.
And mdc items being a total joke and destroying any use for trinity.
And strongest still broken.

So, as a recap, helium, what have you done that has been beneficial to the game in the last year.

#2 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 April 2016 - 02:09 AM

All is well. We still love the Requiem.
Just needed bug fixes.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:31 AM

All is well. 

Nothing is well atm.

#4 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

Nothing is well atm.

If much pressure it can be broken. Russian server constantly doing it all wrong, it pressured the players, then it was closed.

#5 reqbugkiller

reqbugkiller

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:30 AM

Developers should be given a chance and do not criticize.
Just to help, report bug and suggest how to fix.

#6 DrLife

DrLife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

Yes, i don't can to go on FOC

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:33 PM

Actually Alteris worked on the "new" dungeon for the event. Pretty sure Helium understood we don't like copy/pastes and event dungeons with insane items like MDC and Titan. Helium likes the idea to have more ways to obtain vials of blood for tb enchants so maybe in the near future we can make them easier. But the thing that I would like most is a real skill update that fix and balance jobs....so I can FOC all time lol...

#8 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, U.S.A.
  • Server:Trif / Hammerine Vet

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:17 PM

Actually Alteris worked on the "new" dungeon for the event. Pretty sure Helium understood we don't like copy/pastes and event dungeons with insane items like MDC and Titan. Helium likes the idea to have more ways to obtain vials of blood for tb enchants so maybe in the near future we can make them easier. But the thing that I would like most is a real skill update that fix and balance jobs....so I can FOC all time lol...

A proper skill update and balance will never happen...the game will always be copy/paste, due to the fact gravity is limited to content, and requiem will always be buggy, lets face it. Helium even admitted to some of this, the game needs a complete overhaul, the havoc engine is outdated to the point of no one even knows how to work with it...although Varitas mentioned hiring someone in the last live stream, is that gonna happen most likely not. It is what it is. Props to Helium for admitting some of the truth, I can see his sadness and frustrations with the game...we have all known these things for a few years now, its just that we need to hear more from the devs being honest...its all we ask. I know Varitas views honesty as negativity, but she needs to wake up and face the facts, honesty is not negative, honesty is good, it validates your word.

Edited by Empyro, 10 April 2016 - 02:30 PM.

#9 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:25 PM

Developers should be given a chance and do not criticize.
Just to help, report bug and suggest how to fix.

you can only suggest so much, they are completely overwhelmed now, they tried to fit too many eggs in one basket, and now the eggs are falling and breaking. The only suggestion I can make is to never let Alteris touch Requiem again, they spend too much time trying to fix his mistakes.

#10 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 02:52 PM

I think you are giving helium too much credit.
And I can't believe they let Alteris touch requiem after his previous disasters.
And yes empyro they have too many things broken at once. But here's the thing, there's a cool thing called prioritization. And that is severely lacking.
You can't release a temporary event dungeon with temporary items when you have broken skills. You don't release new content until you fix old content.
Common, that's like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound to the liver. Sure it looks patched up on the outside, but you still dying from internal bleeding.
And that is requiem. And helium. Simply sticking bandaid after bandaid instead of going in and repairing the actual problem/s.

And of course ignoring the players doesn't help lol.

#11 Empyro

Empyro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:17 PM

I think you are giving helium too much credit.
And I can't believe they let Alteris touch requiem after his previous disasters.
And yes empyro they have too many things broken at once. But here's the thing, there's a cool thing called prioritization. And that is severely lacking.
You can't release a temporary event dungeon with temporary items when you have broken skills. You don't release new content until you fix old content.
Common, that's like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound to the liver. Sure it looks patched up on the outside, but you still dying from internal bleeding.
And that is requiem. And helium. Simply sticking bandaid after bandaid instead of going in and repairing the actual problem/s.

And of course ignoring the players doesn't help lol.

you are completely right...

They dont know how to prioritize, its like Gravity has a bad case of ADHD, either that or greed.

#12 Pitty

Pitty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:35 PM

I would be delighted if the bugs were repaired. 

I dont want new content I just want simply stable, balanced game without bugs.

If u build a house the foundation MUST be stable, after that u can think about what should be put in the rooms....

#13 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:08 PM

I like how varitas completely ignored the fact that foc is broken lol

#14 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:22 PM

Hello, 

In regards to the FOC, Helium has been investigating the matter and it looks like we may have found the issue.    Unfortunately, it will require a new client patch which may take some time to build, so we are hoping to have the fix by tomorrow evening.   

In regards to the other issues, unfortunately we do not have any further updates yet.   

Sincerely, 

CM Varitas

#15 reqtest1

reqtest1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:51 AM

with foc being broken can we get a foc event. x5 BF points from foc or some -_-

hell even BF coupon event

i need foc points yo

#16 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 09:27 AM

Hello,

In regards to the FOC, Helium has been investigating the matter and it looks like we may have found the issue. Unfortunately, it will require a new client patch which may take some time to build, so we are hoping to have the fix by tomorrow evening.

In regards to the other issues, unfortunately we do not have any further updates yet.

Sincerely,
CM Varitas

Thank you. That's all I wanted (with regards to foc)
A simple update. With a general eta. Perfect.

All that's missing is compensation

#17 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 02:24 PM

its takes days to compile a patch on a 486 dx50 right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users