I'm new and I have some questions

3 replies to this topic

#1 5187160406143132447

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:49 AM

I'm new to the game so I was wondering if anyone can answer some of my questions about the skills.

I am having trouble with the skill builds but I'm getting caught up little by little from reading the forum posts. Before I started reading I put some points in some of my skills (Archer->Hunter) and I want to reset my skills but I'm level 29 and I have no scroll to reset them. I don't have the money either because of some financial issues.

Will I ever get a free scroll to reset my skills? For example on 2nd job or 3rd job?

I really like the game but this is a big issue for me. I like to experiment with builds in games but when there is a limit to the number of times I can reset or I need to pay to do it...well it just turns me off. I have quit other games for that same reason and I hope that I can get another scroll in the future.

Also are the other account slots locked unless I buy something to unlock them?

#2 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:58 AM

Will I ever get a free scroll to reset my skills? For example on 2nd job or 3rd job?

Also are the other account slots locked unless I buy something to unlock them?

Yes and yes. You get another skill reset at level 40 after job change. Unfortunately the last job change won't give reset scroll. There is Item Mall item for unlocking additional character slots if you need more than four. Or you can make another account to get more characters, but that makes transferring items between them a bit more complicated.

#3 5187160406143132447

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:48 PM

Yes and yes. You get another skill reset at level 40 after job change. Unfortunately the last job change won't give reset scroll. There is Item Mall item for unlocking additional character slots if you need more than four. Or you can make another account to get more characters, but that makes transferring items between them a bit more complicated.

I see. It's nice that I will receive at least one scroll to do my skills over again. Thank you for the reply.

Just one more thing though. I forgot to ask if the scroll will be bound to a certain level for example like the one from the beginning which can be used only until level 19?

#4 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:51 PM

Scrolls from Job Changes' Quests aren't restricted in any level. You can even use it when you'll get past Lv.64 or even 75.

Only when the limits are specified in the items' name and/or description indicates such restriction.

Edited by Rainnowx, 09 April 2016 - 12:55 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users