Pets!?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Adam0767

Adam0767

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:13 PM

Really, there is pets in this game? Oh wow are they worth having? What are the benefits of pets?  Thanks all!

I'm new  to the game :)

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:00 PM

Welcome~

There are pets and mounts in this game. I assumed you meant pets in general aka mounts included.

Pets don't do anything except look cute and give minor buffs and a few other things which I can't remember, but it's still nice to have a pet in general.

Mounts are well mounts. You can ride them, they can attack, they give you good stats, give you a cheaper teleport than the puff tower.

Those pets give you a decent stat boost and can be changed by the pet option randomizers and can be renamed with the pet name changer. You can also dye your pet another color and it may be a random color, I'm not sure. Anyways mounts give you a significantly better stat boost than a pet. They soak up a % of the exp you earn while you level. Pets have a life span and you have to feed it, like a real pet. Pet foods are for pets and mount food are for mounts. If your pet dies you can always feed it food to recover it.

So are pets worth having? Yes.

Are they needed to play the game? No

You can get a free pet by Amy in port of winds by the banker once you hit level 20ish. You can also find them in the market, some are cheap, some are expensive.

Hopefully this helps a little bit. If you have any questions feel free to pm me whenever you want.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users