Warpportal Welcomes Indonesia! - Page 5 - Ragnarok 2 News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Warpportal Welcomes Indonesia!

112 replies to this topic

#101 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:18 PM

hello GM. i think u already know that we have some seriously issues with the merger. probably almost (even all) characters from indonesia lost their items, equipments, costumes, and so on. what should we do? send a ticket or just wait for u to fix it on next maintenance?considering almost all indonesia char having same problems.maybe some code/database is missing or not match to your program.

I don't think sending ticket would be useful this time, since it happens to all of us (I'm from Indo too), it just makes GM's job harder because they need to check every tickets for same problem.

#102 JooNath

JooNath

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 02:04 AM

hello GM. i think u already know that we have some seriously issues with the merger. probably almost (even all) characters from indonesia lost their items, equipments, costumes, and so on. what should we do? send a ticket or just wait for u to fix it on next maintenance?considering almost all indonesia char having same problems.maybe some code/database is missing or not match to your program.

Let's be specific : We lost everything :p_smile:

And a question regarding to zeny : I only have like 100k and they applied the 4% system to me, which left me just ~4k .

I thought the announcement (on Lyto's RO2 site) told us that the 4% system will only apply for those who had 1 million or above.

Oh well, not a big problem actually. Just asking :D

EDIT : equipments are currently in progress, let's wait :eyes: 

Edited by JooNath, 18 May 2016 - 02:45 AM.

#103 freakygin

freakygin

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 133 posts
  • LocationAnywhere with free Wi Fi Available

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:14 AM

I thought the announcement (on Lyto's RO2 site) told us that the 4% system will only apply for those who had 1 million or above.

Nope, if the 4% zeny conversion rate only applied >1M zeny

Then people would start spreading their zeny into dozens account.

hundreds lvl 1 alts carrying 990k zeny.

Wouldn't want that to happen, right?  :p_smile:

#104 hestie

hestie

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:13 AM

Somebody can help me . . .

i still can't login to RO2, the message error is "Login Timeout, Please try Again"

is this IP Blocking from IP Indo ?

ty

#105 JooNath

JooNath

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:27 AM

i still can't login to RO2, the message error is "Login Timeout, Please try Again"

is this IP Blocking from IP Indo ?

Try to contact your ISP. "They" have nothing to do with blocking WP games :heh:

Nope, if the 4% zeny conversion rate only applied >1M zeny
Then people would start spreading their zeny into dozens account.
hundreds lvl 1 alts carrying 990k zeny.

Wouldn't want that to happen, right?  :p_smile:

Ahh, that makes sense. I still remember how everyone tried to save their zeny by spending them with valuable items in Auction. And now they either sell it back at RO2 WP or using them instead. Guess I'm too busy that I can't took care of my zeny :p_swt:

Edited by JooNath, 19 May 2016 - 05:21 AM.

#106 mieymale

mieymale

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 12:00 AM

If you get an error when entering your Lyto user ID, it could be because it's not spelled correctly or the user ID was already claimed.

If it was already claimed, but you are the owner, please write a ticket to support.warpportal.com. We are working with Lyto to determine the true owners of duplicates after they close (May 10) and before we merge (May 16).

If you didn't receive a confirmation email, you can also contact us by making a ticket at support.warpportal.com.

Our GMs are prepared to work with users with these issues.

Does anyone that have this problem get resolved? My latest ticket said the lyto account existed on merge but it doesn't said to tell me how to claim my account as real owner and wait for further info.. With my alt account get registered and prompted to change name, I'm really afraid if someone just logged in, changing IGN, and steal all tradable stuff if all merged accounts can logged in at this state...

Sure we can reporting hacked accounts but that makes the process get longer. I'm posting this since no one in similar issue just tell their problem get resolved in either warp portal or Indonesian forums...

#107 JooNath

JooNath

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:01 AM

Does anyone that have this problem get resolved? My latest ticket said the lyto account existed on merge but it doesn't said to tell me how to claim my account as real owner and wait for further info.. With my alt account get registered and prompted to change name, I'm really afraid if someone just logged in, changing IGN, and steal all tradable stuff if all merged accounts can logged in at this state...

Sure we can reporting hacked accounts but that makes the process get longer. I'm posting this since no one in similar issue just tell their problem get resolved in either warp portal or Indonesian forums...

have you tried to contact Lyto for assistance? I think they're still open for further problem such as account claiming (here's the latest update from RO2Indo : posting )
Most Indonesian users were experienced a problem with invalid ID, false-claiming is one of rare case during server merge. That's why you shouldn't use your username as IGN, or share it to someone else.

Good luck, anyway

#108 mieymale

mieymale

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:52 PM

have you tried to contact Lyto for assistance? I think they're still open for further problem such as account claiming (here's the latest update from RO2Indo : posting )
Most Indonesian users were experienced a problem with invalid ID, false-claiming is one of rare case during server merge. That's why you shouldn't use your username as IGN, or share it to someone else.

Good luck, anyway

If you ask me, it's lyto's fault when you win an event, achievements, etc they publish your IGN and account... Also,their registration also rigged to because you only need lyto account only, no need to verify with E-Mails, password, etc...

I've been contacting every possible way and both WP+Lyto actually replying,  it's just there is no further progress yet. The thing is I'm sure I'm not the only one who get this since people asking before I do in Indonesian forum, but no one actually updating their status if they even get resolved or maybe they not trying at all and just quitting the game if they don't have any good stuff in their character...

#109 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:04 PM

If you ask me, it's lyto's fault when you win an event, achievements, etc they publish your IGN and account... Also,their registration also rigged to because you only need lyto account only, no need to verify with E-Mails, password, etc...

I've been contacting every possible way and both WP+Lyto actually replying,  it's just there is no further progress yet. The thing is I'm sure I'm not the only one who get this since people asking before I do in Indonesian forum, but no one actually updating their status if they even get resolved or maybe they not trying at all and just quitting the game if they don't have any good stuff in their character...

If you are having issues please contact Warpportal support at https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

#110 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hello,

It had come to our attention that some items had managed to slip through our filters.   We unfortunately had to remove these items from the game as they were not obtainable through the US version.  We apologize for the inconvenience in this matter. 

Alberta Brandy
Bambaping Juice
Graham Power Nomics
Graham Power Nomics (This is the other version)
Cape of Glory

#111 cybercutte

cybercutte

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:24 PM

all my data is valid from lyto (registration)

but this that answer

There was a problem communicating with the server.
Please try again later or contact customer support for help.

Edited by cybercutte, 27 June 2016 - 04:35 PM.

#112 IreneT

IreneT

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Greetings from Indonesian Player, looking forward to play with you guys

#HypeHype

Spoiler

hi, excuse me, i'm from indonesia too, and its been a while since i played RO2(since 2015 i guess)and i really wanted to play it again, but i just heard that warpportal is taking over RO2, so does it means i have to redownload the whole game from warpportal? and do i have to make a new character (since it's already 2018 and i never check for the game's latest update) :(

thanks...i hope you would reply, i really am so desperate to play this game again

#113 mscocca

mscocca

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 353 posts
  • LocationRome, Italy

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:26 AM

Hello IreneT,

Warpportal took over Ragnarok Online 2 Development over a year ago.

If you had an account on Lyto Server (Indonesian Ragnarok Online 2) you should know that the merge happened on May the 18th 2016 - according to what I know, all the players that haven't requested the transfer had their accounts deleted (http://www.playragna...ews/article/435).

In any case, please visit this website and submit a ticket for the Support Team to assist you.

I hope you succeed,

see you in game!

:heh:

Edited by mscocca, 14 January 2018 - 08:27 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users