15 replies to this topic

#1 PriusRedux

PriusRedux

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 07:36 PM

i dream a new server of requiem called, requiem Zero
The exp gain should be x30 less than now max items lvl 50 (so no more mg, voxy and those sets) without South/north Hammerine and alban maps.

the old nm cresent and change class at lvl 25 with a few points to build a really hardcore server.

where the ppl need to play against the world intead of eachother lol.

and the only way to get gold its farming normal mosnters, not even elite(elite should drop buff activable item), and nm (should be minions of the bosses), boss. and the npc should store and sell all those items that we sell them with a +%

really harder way to get +30 items and even xeons and. even no more +30max, change it to +10 with a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly low rates

gandharva, prince, bony, etc. with a millions AMOUNT OF HP and u need a ticket to enter there 1 per week, and the drop of their items should be kinda low.

each dungeon should open at certain time, with full pk and lvl instanced. (15-25, 25-35, 35-50)

and everhything should be in 1 map, with 10000lant each travel on wingrider... and seige towns and posts

Foc items stats lowered a bit and tbf weapons 2 and more expansive, each foc gives 1 point each tbf gives 2. and no exp gained for those battlefieds and only prize of the 3 best killers no matter if was blue or red team

#2 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:18 PM

HC server would be giving all mobs twice the lant and all repair items cost twice the lant. everything would be ridiculously expensive. the only way it would work is to double all stats at +0.  add all s1 items bak ingame. with double stats.

if u expect the server items to be cut off say at lvl 80 then the items dropped would have to be twice as good starting out.

label everything HC.... example HC Seamless, HC ruinhorn claw, HC HP xeon.

Edited by sonemere, 16 April 2016 - 10:24 PM.

#3 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 16 April 2016 - 10:23 PM

I don't see why you would like less contents. I can understand voxy or MDC....but seriously, south hammerine and north hammerine? Those maps are awesome <_<

EDIT : And also Numaren is awesome hehe

Edited by Kazara, 17 April 2016 - 08:33 PM.

#4 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

I don't see why you would like less contents. I can understand voxy or MG....but seriously, south hammerine and north hammerine? Those maps are awesome <_<
EDIT : And also Numaren is awesome hehe

You mean Vox or mdc right

#5 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 April 2016 - 08:32 PM

You mean Vox or mdc right

Ops, yes.

#6 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 10:59 PM

But anyways, I agree with kaz. This is a bad dream. More like a nightmare.

#7 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:01 AM

My dream is that they can manage to fix Rozen *_* So we can have a totally new map and level cap extension.

#8 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:02 AM

My dream is that they can manage to fix Rozen *_* So we can have a totally new map and level cap extension.

MY dream is simpler.
I dream there is finally a proper skill balance.
Where Alteris had no input

#9 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:05 AM

MY dream is simpler.
I dream there is finally a proper skill balance.
Where Alteris had no input

Oh yeah, so I can FOC all time *_*

But it's more easier we get Rozen than that hahaha

#10 ElfLord

ElfLord

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:12 AM

Oh yeah, so I can FOC all time *_*
But it's more easier we get Rozen than that hahaha

Not that many people to foc these days anyways.
Pointless when 1 win is 200 points?
Easier to farm td for points.
And plus everyone is farming red xeons and atmas anyways.
And the new jewels.
Sucks being a rad. Vince is too lazy to help farm lol

#11 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 18 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

only what i want is old memento mori where taked you all day to complete all quests in turba to reach 25 and 1 week to reach lv 50 and must kill giont for pb and lvl to 30 for rex etc and where all ppls farmed lv 50 in at

#12 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:49 AM

only what i want is old memento mori where taked you all day to complete all quests in turba to reach 25 and 1 week to reach lv 50 and must kill giont for pb and lvl to 30 for rex etc and where all ppls farmed lv 50 in at

Yeah, that's what I want too, that they bring back the PB and Rex quests, they were pretty funny. Also on PB one they should let us choose the PB...^^

And yeah, levelling with this crazy EXP events is way too easy, especially at low levels you usually jump all the good low level contents...

#13 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 01:09 PM

at 24 it was ruined hateque.

they farmed wrecked ship in parness. turtles & crabs. that was much fun.

Edited by sonemere, 19 April 2016 - 01:11 PM.

#14 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:09 PM

My dreams about little old Requiem were murdered like 5 years ago. I stubbornly refused to let go for another 3 years or so, and they gradually turned into nightmares (quite fitting, eh?).

Then even the nightmares were vandalised and butchered into a comical farce, neither dreams nor nightmares, just a sad degenerate circus with lunatic clowns still hopelessly attempting to put up a pitiful show.

#15 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 April 2016 - 05:52 PM

My dreams about little old Requiem were murdered like 5 years ago. I stubbornly refused to let go for another 3 years or so, and they gradually turned into nightmares (quite fitting, eh?).

Then even the nightmares were vandalised and butchered into a comical farce, neither dreams nor nightmares, just a sad degenerate circus with lunatic clowns still hopelessly attempting to put up a pitiful show.

Couldn't of said it any better

#16 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:44 PM

i dream a new server of requiem called, requiem Zero
The exp gain should be x30 less than now max items lvl 50 (so no more mg, voxy and those sets) without South/north Hammerine and alban maps.

the old nm cresent and change class at lvl 25 with a few points to build a really hardcore server.

where the ppl need to play against the world intead of eachother lol.

and the only way to get gold its farming normal mosnters, not even elite(elite should drop buff activable item), and nm (should be minions of the bosses), boss. and the npc should store and sell all those items that we sell them with a +%

really harder way to get +30 items and even xeons and. even no more +30max, change it to +10 with a reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly low rates

gandharva, prince, bony, etc. with a millions AMOUNT OF HP and u need a ticket to enter there 1 per week, and the drop of their items should be kinda low.

each dungeon should open at certain time, with full pk and lvl instanced. (15-25, 25-35, 35-50)

and everhything should be in 1 map, with 10000lant each travel on wingrider... and seige towns and posts

Foc items stats lowered a bit and tbf weapons 2 and more expansive, each foc gives 1 point each tbf gives 2. and no exp gained for those battlefieds and only prize of the 3 best killers no matter if was blue or red team

Go play Pokemon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users