Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos - Page 12 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
750 replies to this topic

#276 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

Video from jRO. Note that I'm not the player, I just enjoy watching his vids. I don't play as well as he does anyways. :P

If you're stacking Delay Reduction for CL, you're better off going full matk and using guaraná candy.

I do this on bako and he drops dead in a  matter of seconds.

Completely forgot about using Guarana Candy to replace cast delays, great idea.

#277 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:45 AM

wow what a skillful player

#278 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:33 AM

Wait, you can use guarana candies to replace cast delays o_o?

#279 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:55 AM

the cast delay of other skills is replaced by the agi up5 delay if you use it after a skill, while the delay is still on. If a skill delay is 3s, and right after you pop a guarana candy, the Increase Agi5 is forced casted on you and you will receive it's delay, wich is just 1s.

#280 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:05 PM

First time hearing of this O.o learn a new thing in this game once in awhile  :rice:

Edited by YangeWenli, 27 February 2017 - 12:06 PM.

#281 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

the cast delay of other skills is replaced by the agi up5 delay if you use it after a skill, while the delay is still on. If a skill delay is 3s, and right after you pop a guarana candy, the Increase Agi5 is forced casted on you and you will receive it's delay, wich is just 1s.

just wondering if consuming aloevera provoke does this as well?

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 27 February 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#282 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

lol lets try lmfao, but, you lose defense tho

AFTER I TRY: No it doesnt work lol

Edited by Sewasan, 27 February 2017 - 06:06 PM.

#283 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:10 PM

provoke doesnt have delay to replace the previous one to begin with

Edited by Ashuckel, 27 February 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#284 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:38 PM

provoque doesnt have delay to replace the previous one to begin with

hmm i see, any other items that works similarly like gurarana for cast delay?   nvm it's cheap anyway

Edited by CadburyChocolate, 27 February 2017 - 06:42 PM.

#285 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:01 AM

So, been a while since i dont upload anything lol, mostly because i wasnt playing actually hahahahaha, so well, i mde HTF by myself finally, i know Kubi already post a video so, this is not as good hahahaha, Pororoca shoes are really useful on the last boss, i really love them...also, i forgot my Zaha doll on this run lul, the dmg wont get much higher tho, maybe 20k more per soul expansion when it procs(i have a +7 anyway).

The other videos are just some i made some time ago, but i never posted, one is a run into the bangungnot instance and the third are just random MVPs with piercing mdef gear. All the gear is on the description of the videos btw. Hope it helps.

Horror Toy Factory

Bangungnot Instance

Random MVPs

#286 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:58 AM

So, been a while since i dont upload anything lol, mostly because i wasnt playing actually hahahahaha, so well, i mde HTF by myself finally, i know Kubi already post a video so, this is not as good hahahaha, Pororoca shoes are really useful on the last boss, i really love them...also, i forgot my Zaha doll on this run lul, the dmg wont get much higher tho, maybe 20k more per soul expansion when it procs(i have a +7 anyway).

The other videos are just some i made some time ago, but i never posted, one is a run into the bangungnot instance and the third are just random MVPs with piercing mdef gear. All the gear is on the description of the videos btw. Hope it helps.

Horror Toy Factory

Bangungnot Instance

Random MVPs

Nice videos, i still haven't got my la'cryma set ready yet so haven't been able to test the difference myself x_x

Last time i tried to solo NTF got super mobbed and died xD. But after watching your replay i think i could give it another try

#287 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hahahaha dont get mobbed, most mob hit hard here, also when hunting Antonio, use a wind property armor, you will receive a lot less dmg, then on Kimi go back to undead

#288 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Video from jRO. Note that I'm not the player, I just enjoy watching his vids. I don't play as well as he does anyways. :P

why he has intensification 24/7?

#289 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 07:43 PM

Horror Toy Factory

Bangungnot Instance

Random MVPs

Loved your Videos. Now I have no reason to make mine. XD

#290 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:29 PM

Creating a new lock on bRO, saw those ^, got hyped about bangungot/another MVP to farm for XP:

Spoiler

When I killed her, after wasting 4 ziegs, I couldn't spam TJ in time (that was entirely my fault, I thought the time was less punishing) and she restored to full. I just alt+f4'd.

Edited by TothWL, 28 February 2017 - 10:30 PM.

#291 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:51 AM

That part is The most annoying to he fair, also, bangungnot hit like a truck when she is in fury

#292 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:57 AM

Loved your Videos. Now I have no reason to make mine. XD

Lol, why not, i love to watch all vídeos and replays here

#293 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:10 AM

why he has intensification 24/7?

Intensification either doesn't have a cooldown or has a very short cooldown on jRO. Though I don't know what it does there. I've never seen a jRO WL spam Soul Expansion. They usually opt for Hell Inferno even against ghost property.

If anyone's wondering, no you can't spam HI that quickly on iRO. I tried with 193 Aspd back when Fenrir Cards were stacking. Though casting Chain Lightning before you start spamming HI seems to let you spam HI quicker.

Edited by Zayaan, 01 March 2017 - 03:12 AM.

#294 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:52 AM

I remember someone mention before a staff that increase the dmg of hell inferno, maybe it also do somehting with the cooldown or spamability

#295 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:54 AM

They sure love to spam in JRO  :heh: so Telekinesis is just used to reduce cast time of hell inferno there and has a longer duration :questionmark:

after watching this it def has longer duration and seemingly no CD not sure if it does aything else like increasing all element dmg  :rice:

Edited by YangeWenli, 01 March 2017 - 08:26 AM.

#296 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

Intense on jRO has a 1minute CD and 1 minute duration at level 1, 30 seconds duration and about 5 or 5min CD at level 5, not worth it using 5 there.

They only take lvl 1 to get that -10% casting time with 100% uptime.

#297 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Their JF and FM also have a higher amount of hits

#298 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:30 AM

me vs Giant Piano Punching Bag xD

If you're wondering why did I use Deluge while there was plenty of water there already, umm because it's just my self reflex I've gotten while killing stuffs on non-water environment! But I'm also curios If Deluge actually add more hits or increase the dmg? :3

#299 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:51 AM

Doesnt adds nore hits, the game just identifies if the surrouding 5x5 area around the caster has water/deluge/watery evasion, and deals 1 hit for each cell with water. But it does increase damage, deluge increases water damage while standing on it. Standing on water portions while not have the deluge water dmg buff, grants you infinite use of WB.

Edited by Ashuckel, 15 March 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#300 son12

son12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:56 AM

Even when I moved out of the Deluge area, the buff coin ''Apply ground effect'' was still visible, it's a bit weird though :o does that mean you just need to step in Deluge once and grant the effect forever? well I didn't use Deluge that much on iRO until now xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users