Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos - Page 2 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Mage Class PVM Replays and Videos

• Please log in to reply
750 replies to this topic

#26 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:28 AM

Well, i will add a video too, is a solo OGH run on my WL, Sadly i die stupidily on the bugs at first part, because....reasons (actually i dont know why they kill me so fast, they just pretty much one shot me, or maybe was lag, or maybe because i wasnt wearing a insect shield :v) so i use one token at the end :V, anyway is the first PVM video i make, im used to do more WOE stuff. Hope you like it. And lets keep alive this thread, i will like to see more WLs on iRO doing things like you do guys :D. And i will love to see a better geared WL run also :V

Edited by Sewasan, 28 April 2016 - 07:28 AM.

#27 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

makes me want to abandon my tetra build.  PVP is dead anyways lol.  Thanks for the video. Nicely done.

Edited by cory, 28 April 2016 - 03:09 PM.

#28 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:14 PM

ikr, i had a comet build before (well the stats remain the same) but considering how is lately, i just use my sorc and when is needed a SC, but, i prefer to have fun with the WL on PMV(To just having him doing nothing)

#29 Eternityzero

Eternityzero

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:28 AM

May i ask what your stats are?

#30 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:12 AM

Yeah sure but, remember that those stats are binded to my WOE gear at certain extent, str1/agi83/vit84/int130/dex62/luk104, i usually used to get like over 110 AGI on WOE (buff and stuff) 100 vit, A LOT of INT i dont remember the number exactly, over 90 dex and luk as something divided by 3, right nown that i only do PVM on my WL i think i had to twitch those, but if i drop something will be maybe vit for more AGI, because i like ASPD and gives you a lot of survivality with perfect dodge gear on top, your SW last a lot longer with high flee+perfect dodge, and high aspd means more DPS.

Edited by Sewasan, 29 April 2016 - 07:13 AM.

#31 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

i tried solo OGH long ago using WL with no tetra and no comet, only maxed CR, JF, ES, SE, radius, recog spell and intens.
i screwed up on second stage due to abyssmal knight dark 4 property and bloody knight super high mdef, hahaha...

#32 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:04 AM

DONT do the bloody knights xDDDD those are hell, i just kite them and kill the abyss, raydrics and khalitzburg, BK had too much mdef+they are shadow, so you will take minutes to kill one, i think i take like 2-3 minutes, and as far as every monster can trigger the mini, i just stick to the ones i can kill and cant do anything to me (because meteor storm is really a pain too), i just have CR lvl 2, but is enough when you can had a lot of gear tha amplif the dmg and u use it on monsters that are weak to it, also on the scond stage i rely more on CL wich for me at least is what it does more dmg on that part with the gear i listed before. Also i prefer having drain life because it save your life a lot, is like 12-14k hp leeching, almost half my hp xD. Btw my build (skillwise) is a standard TV+SE/intensification+Drain Life (maxed)

#33 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:41 AM

Seriously, drain life lvl 5, it saves lives. Someones gotta really go fix thd formula on irowiki, its not doing the skill any justice.

#34 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 11:40 AM

Yeah drain life is amazing, but i agree that just doing that on bio parties is kind of lame xd as ash stated before, but at the same time i really love The skill, because save your life a lot, is like a spammable ygg seed and with no freezing spell i can store 4 of them so for me is pretty amazing. Lately the thing i still had problems to deal is the sp, except when i use thanatos staff wich help a lot too.

#35 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:14 PM

Considering how much it heals (provided it succeeds in leeching damage to your health, OMG lvl 5 is like still a big 3% fail rate!!) Its basically the reverse Indulge skill of scholars, except with the added downfall its limited to yourself. I would like to see it become a skill that does the leech as per usual, but instead of healing singlely only the Warlock, it becomes a 7x7 AoE which heals all targets within, but maybe make it heal either only half the damage on all targets or simply reduce it by the amount of people in the afteraffect AoE.

Coincidentally at the moment from my post (I swear its a total coincidence, its not as if I'm copying someones idea!!), on kRO forums, they are doing a poll on what skills players want to see changed and reasons for it.

Edited by Marty5337, 02 May 2016 - 05:17 PM.

#36 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:26 PM

also ask if you use drain life on undead, you will get damaged instead and the undead will got healed. uuuu RPG rule of thumb

#37 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:31 PM

This aint FF and BD/BS:EL.

May as well ask to change shadowchaser name to Blue Mage, its doing pretty much the same thing anyways, except "WAY" better.

#38 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

SC is a red mage i suppose, blue mage specializes in copying enemy's skill to use

#39 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

LMAO change spellfist to something better then kRO i dare you!!!

And wont be a bad thing if they update Drain Life, i mean Sorcs sp battery and WLs....hp battery? lol, if something like that happen will be way better than heal, poor ABs :c

#40 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:52 AM

Instant cast Chain Lightning and Meteor Storm are pretty fun to play with. Need the -0.5 second fixed cast time costume enchant so we can do it without 2 Fenrir Cards.

Warlock + support vs

Corruption Root
Amdarais
Bakonawa
Time Holder

Edited by Zayaan, 04 May 2016 - 04:25 AM.

#41 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:16 AM

Well... it would create lots of party oportunities for warlocks.

#42 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:08 PM

If drain is life is applicable to other party members, sure WL can act also as healer. the problem is, it only heal you, so the term HP battery is irrelevant since you cant give your HP to to other people. but in terms of reverse indulge, it is.

Edited by fuyukikun, 03 May 2016 - 07:09 PM.

#43 hotel

hotel

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1571 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:shock town

Posted 03 May 2016 - 08:01 PM

Heal is a reverse indulge.

#44 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:27 AM

Warlock + support vs Ktullanux

#45 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:56 AM

@.@ dude...

#46 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:32 AM

so 2 fenrirs + sacrament do stack (multiplicatively) after all? how about acid bomb cast time? 

#47 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:46 AM

so 2 fenrirs + sacrament do stack (multiplicatively) after all? how about acid bomb cast time? 

Fenrir Card only stacks with itself (though it's not supposed to). It does not stack with other sources of fixed cast time reduction (Nidhoggur's Shadow Card, Sacrament, Buwaya Tattoo).

All skills that are affected by cast time reduction can be instant cast with 2 Fenrir Cards.

#48 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:50 AM

probably intended, not a bug  :p_devil:

#49 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:53 AM

probably intended, not a bug  :p_devil:

Nah, it's not intended. I wish it were though!

http://forums.irowik...745&postcount=5

#50 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:57 AM

its alright, enjoy it till for another 4-5 years  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users