Best set for Savage to farm gold in Kyros F1 - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Best set for Savage to farm gold in Kyros F1

3 replies to this topic

#1 ThePandor

ThePandor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Hey,

im currently lvl 79 with my savage and i want to start farming Kyros now and upgrade everything.

What is the best armor set to kill kyros fast? 

I know, savage is not as fast as a ninja but i currently need something like 30 seconds to kill him.

I have a +15 lightning oak claw.

So what is the best armor set to kill kyros fast?

Thanks.

~Banju

#2 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 24 April 2016 - 01:58 PM

There's 2-3 builds I like on savage if you plan to pve.

1 is critical damage

2 is movement speed

3 is basically both 1 and 2 combined, but requires a lot of gold to do so.

Cd set would be Hero secmathian set+paris wings

Mspd set would be 3/3 rare/hero bone dragon+Paris wing or Dark giant wings or Signus boost backpack+Hero secmathian shoe.

Movement speed set is for those who have a good weapon at +20 so you can kill fast, so movement speed will let you move fsater after killing a mob.

Critical daamge is if you don't ahve a strong weapon and need to take down a boss faster so it will boost your damage.

It takes me like 5 seconds or less to kill kyros boss with a +20 weapon on almost any class. So critical damage isn't necessary unless you just topping off more stats for fun.

#3 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:34 PM

What about dark giant wings for C.Damage set ?

#4 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:52 PM

Hey,

im currently lvl 79 with my savage and i want to start farming Kyros now and upgrade everything.

What is the best armor set to kill kyros fast? 

I know, savage is not as fast as a ninja but i currently need something like 30 seconds to kill him.

I have a +15 lightning oak claw.

So what is the best armor set to kill kyros fast?

Thanks.

~Banju

I don't know if you are caping at 79, but I recomend for you to go to bear claw instead, same items from kryos except you have a chance for health glove drop. Harlequin is 1 of those classes that are most likely the best to get SSS stat, don't matter were you go. Kryos tail spam hit, rage, and freeze is a repetitive combo, and you have to get close to hit. Not the right type of boss for a spam with a harlequin.

All you really need is a higher weapon stat, with grade 20 you will be killing so fast, that you might get bored of killing. I guess you are collecting gold cause at 79 you should already had Elga weapon on.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users