7 replies to this topic

#1 Marizhkah

Marizhkah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 25 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

Hi guys, I am a bit new in RO2.. I found this leveling guide somewhere as I can't find one here.. Can anyone with a good heart tell me if this is okay or any good? TIA :D

Level 1 - 15
At level 1, hunt 'Baby Poring' until you level 2. ( Level 1 EXP bar = 69, kill about 7 poring). 

At level 2, you got two choice:

Keep hunting until Level 3 ( Level 1, 2 ,3 EXP bar is not that much <~around 600 EXP>)
Or. You would like to start follow the quest line ( both main quest and side quest)
From Level 3 - 13, just done ALL side quest and main quest.

At Level 5 - 7, you may keep hunting 'Lurker Fly' with a party since it will help your hunting. ( EXP and EQ(Weapon))
At Level 6 - 8, most player likely to arrive at a place filled with Chonchon and Choncon Brother. You can gain EXP advantange by killing multiple of this monster until got 20 Chonchon Doll (Khara).
At level 11 - 13, you will arrive Culvert ( Prontera Culvert ), you can hunt some equipment there until Level 13 or just continue your quest.
Level 13 - 14, you will found your quest is just walk and talking to Prontera NPC

Around Level 12 - 14, you will continue your journey in 'South Plain'. Here's some tips and method:

You may take a little walk to 'Carrot Village' and buy some 'Monster Buster' mission. ( Only do this step if you are at Level 9 - 11) <-- I mean Poporing mission
Keep doing quest.
Hunt some monster.

Level 15 - 22

Reaching level 15 - 16, you will most likely stuck at 'Afanc' afanc afanc afanc afanc and afanc quest.

You may gain EXP advantage by buying 5 'Afanc' monster buster quest scroll
By the way, here's is you first BORING khara mission starts ( Get rid Afanc Worker 0/14). As you can see, Afanc worker isn't included in any side or main quest. So you should just kill it for EXP. ( Worth 2000~ EXP)
At level 17 - 19 your MAIN and side quest will stuck at 'Wolves Cave'. This dungeon isn't similiar with Culvert ( Culvert is the only dungeon you can Solo at low level). A party is necessary to clear the dungeon and quest.

If you're a healer, you're in luck. Because healer can easily find party rather than DPS and tanker. ( EXP and Equipment). Note: This dungeon Equipment status is equal to Level 22~ equipment

Level 23 - 32
Keep farming and reach Level 25 to change job, meet your own respective job master and change job as you desire. ( Take a little walk to Prontera OR just buy 'Prontera Warp Scroll' from kafra ( 2z) )

Player who doesn't farm well ( Level 23 ) will have his/her quest stuck at 'Izrud Cave' ( Lower chance of gaining party, except for healer )

Player who does farm well ( Level 25 ) will have his/her quest stuck at 'Izrud Cave' ( Higher chance to finding party, you're 2nd job, most people will accept you in their Party )

Little Note : I changed my job when my quest is "Get rid of Trancer; Get rid of Rabid Trancer". Normal player should be Level 23 at this quest.

At Level 26 ( Well farmed) you will reach another dungeon, called "Temple of Sea God" (abbreviated SGT, Sea God Temple)

Keep hunting and reach Level 32

Level 32 - 38
You will reach 'Secret Forest Tomb', this is where your quest stuck too.

Dungeoning as usual ( EXP and Equipment )

At Level 37 OR 38 ( Well farmed ), here you are. "Abandoned Laboratory" . No main quest here, just side quest (Worth the EXP and equipment )

Here's the problem, you will reach Divided Plain ( Which is addressed to Level 38 or higher), most player arrived at Divided Plain at level 36 and 37. ( If you are well farmed, then this isn't the case )

If this is the case, it won't be problem until you reaching level 38 or 39. Your level will fall behind your quest.
Little Note: I have a Sorcerer Level 38 and I SIMPLY deleted it because my main and side quest stop at Level 41~ ( No more quest, except you leveled up )
How to prevent this happening? Simple ! Create new char and follow my step from Level 1 to 50. HFGL !

Level 38 - 50
If you keep doing above step, I think you won't be have any problem at leveling.

But I may assume that some of player bored when reaching level 40+ ( It's little hard to leveling even though its SURE 50). So you may create new char and try different job. ( YES! THIS INCLUDE ME THAT BORED )

At level 50, you may want to choose union and start building better equipment

Mini Bosses : Scoler, Merem, RSX-0806, Goblin Leader

Daily Quest ( You may back to previous quest board's quest and gain EXP advantange)

#2 meowlisaa

meowlisaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRunning around randomly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

Well, nowadays you can just pop the VIP card you get at the game start and grind away (either solo or with a party) to ML in a week or less, or so people told me, anyway...

Just kill mobs 2-5 levels above you and you'll level up quickly. And don't forget the kharas (except the world bosses ones, unless there's people who are also doing the world boss hunts), since kharas give out nice exp boosts and some nifty titles as well :ho:

Otherwise just follow the questline to enjoy the story and understand some of the little features that are not explained by the tutorial :heh:

Oh, and you can skip the dungeon quests if you want, since the armors you get from job change at level 25 is usually enough for field mobs all the way to level 50, as for the weapons just open pandora boxes to get some for your class.

#3 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:57 PM

Do the quest and khara .. and kill mobs 2-3 lvls higher than you is the fastest way to get there.

Do level your job as well along with your level so you don't have to back track on the job leveling.

#4 squeezey

squeezey

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:45 PM

hi, do i need to take all the quest from npc or i can just kill mobs? 

#5 Dream00

Dream00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

I suggest you to just kill mobs and enjoy 5x EXP event

#6 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:09 PM

Take the time to buy scrolls from the Monster Buster NPC if you have some zeny to spend on, it will only go faster.

#7 walk3r

walk3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationHeaven in Hell

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:58 PM

lol if this guide come like when the game release i think is useful but now? hmm 

on a x5 weekend u only need about

2-3hours from lv1 - lv50

5-6hours from ML1 - ML10ish 

#8 Futreskah

Futreskah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:09 PM

If you are lucky to meet new friends that can actually boost you. its pretty awesome indeed :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users