I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:30 AM

Dear GM,

I would love you to add fully detailed info about playing through Steam.

Straight answers to the following questions will be great.

Q1: Do we all have to start from scratch? (do old players get benefits for transferring)

Q2: Who will work on the steam version? (events, bug fixes, improvements etc.)

Q3: Will mall points be purchasable with steam Wallet? (or use WP system once more)

Q4: Will there be Achievements from game which will count to Steam accounts like every other game in Steam library?

Q5: Do you plan on making special sets or items for in game characters with various effects or models to be Market sell-able?

Q6: Do you finally plan on making "FPS box" to constantly watch over the ping? (hard to detect bad latency while flying, walk in city, etc.)

Q7: Usually people who move from original to steam version stay on steam. Do you plan to move whole game there? (sell to steam or so?)

Best Regards,

A Curious Player.

#2 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 04 May 2016 - 04:48 AM

1. What trasferring, you can play on steam with another account (from 0), or normally play from your client lol.

2. Who will work on the steam version?O_o It's the same version as client bro LOL.

3. Think so.

4. Seems not.

5. Items with various effects....idk how to answer that lol, be more specific.

6. Use some program no?lol

7. Who the hell moves from client to steam?lol Sell to steam?O_O

Edited by Kazara, 04 May 2016 - 04:49 AM.

#3 Kokogore

Kokogore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:37 PM

This is the result of launcher issues , a bunch of nubs thinking servers got wiped or something , go to ur steam folder where requiem is installed and click on updaterusa to launch the client , u will get the usual log in window ... nap

#4 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

nab

#5 WeirdBrain

WeirdBrain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:40 PM

This is the result of launcher issues , a bunch of nubs thinking servers got wiped or something , go to ur steam folder where requiem is installed and click on updaterusa to launch the client , u will get the usual log in window ... nap

I am well aware of the current way to play both steam and normal client lol. Anyone can see it. Was curious if they use steam to just catch more players or they will actually improve the server stability by using the steam platform.

(Back 10-12 years a popular map from WC3 was gaining popularity but great problems with latency. So the developers solve that by hosting through GGC platform. When it wasn't enough they asked for standalone game and the WC3 owners declined then V_lve and Steam pushed it to bring millions from new skins and visuals.)

You should check the comments below the game in steam. All negative.

(If noone trusts anymore WP or GM and they don't contribute in improving the game should we all wait for the game to die?)

My questions were suggestions from other very successful games and the way they push people to play more to unlock stuff and trade or sell items through Steam market.

PS: thanks for the "naping" to all.  :kis:

#6 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:16 PM

what if i told you some ppls dont have steam account and dont wanna register for play requiem?

#7 WeirdBrain

WeirdBrain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:21 AM

what if i told you some ppls dont have steam account and dont wanna register for play requiem?

Noone pushes you to abandon client account.

My point is that currently the game has around 100 active dayly players with their mains n alts.

Steam offers popularity among gamers and I hope with that GMs will be more active with events and changes.

PS: Tuesday night maint is refreshing!  :thx:

#8 Kokogore

Kokogore

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:45 AM

Noone pushes you to abandon client account.

My point is that currently the game has around 100 active dayly players with their mains n alts.

Steam offers popularity among gamers and I hope with that GMs will be more active with events and changes.

PS: Tuesday night maint is refreshing!  :thx:

100 player you mean on the xeons farming mine only , I noticed more ppl online mostly because of good events .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users