May 6 - May 31
Do you have a location in Ragnarok 2 that you absolutely love? Or maybe you have a type of location that you love, which are in different actual locations. Either way, the Prontera Travel Agency is looking for volunteers to write guides for their new Tourism Guidebook. They will, of course, reward those who provide usable guides. But more about that later.
What we need is a guide for a specific location that you really enjoy visiting. We need you to show us (with screenshots) and tell us (in writing) why you love it so much. If you have several locations you like that follow a theme (forests, rivers, towns, so on), you can write a guide like that instead.
The Prontera Travel Agency has prepared some examples for you to view, so you can see what we're looking for.
Mt Mjolnir Academy Guide
- One (1) entry per person
- Should be appropriate for forums
- Follow a category:
- Location (Prontera OR Payon Forest OR Izlude Beach OR etc...)
- Theme (forests OR rivers OR towns OR etc...)
- Include 5-7 points of interest.
- At least 5 points should also have a screenshot (be creative!)
- All points need a Name and Description. These are to say where it is and why someone should go there.
- WP Staff's decisions are final and binding.
- Event details and prizes are subject to change at any time.
- You can turn off your game UI with Alt+Z
- Want to edit? You can use https://pixlr.com/express/ for free editing in your browser
- Entry can be posted directly to the forums, or placed in an album on Imgur (an account is not required to create albums on Imgur). The choice is yours!
- To post images:
Category: (Location / Theme)
- There will be 4 Grand Prize winners. From each category, there will be one (1) each: "Best Guide" and "Staff Favorite". We will pick "Best Guide" based on presentation of screenshots and writing. "Staff Favorite" will be the guide we like best out of the remaining entries.
- Grand Prize winners will get a Permanent Mount of your choice
- All quality entries will receive Cheny's Sunshine Box