Will the Lag ever get fixed? If not can you please remove the charge for fixing gear? - Tech Support & Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Will the Lag ever get fixed? If not can you please remove the charge for fixing gear?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:46 PM

This is just silly now! Over 70% of my deaths are due to lag! I have been camping most of my games now but they still manage to get thru to me and kill me.

It would not be a huge problem for me except I have to pay money to fix my armor and Guns almost everything I make goes to fix armor.

Will the lag ever get fixed?  Does anybody in Warpportal even care?

#2 Affinity12341

Affinity12341

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

Dude, the lag is depends on your connection and the people you're against with, It's not Warportal problem..

#3 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:06 AM

Dude, the lag is depends on your connection and the people you're against with, It's not Warportal problem..

Thats not true back when Aeria hosted the game Lag was a much lower problem. In fact anybody who lagged to much was kicked out quickly.

#4 MarchMadness

MarchMadness

Amateur Blogger

• MA Recon Squad
  • 103 posts
  • LocationNaples, Florida
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:40 PM

They already are working on the ping issue for now all you can do is if you have 1-2 ping personally send a ticket and they will explain  what you can do to give them information on what difficulties your having from there. It's honestly just a matter of time there are a lot of problems all happening at once apart from ping which has been for a while

#5 JackSwordfire

JackSwordfire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

They already are working on the ping issue for now all you can do is if you have 1-2 ping personally send a ticket and they will explain  what you can do to give them information on what difficulties your having from there. It's honestly just a matter of time there are a lot of problems all happening at once apart from ping which has been for a while

Thank you!!!

I was beginning to think the game really was going to shutdown again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users