Zeny/material hunting spot - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Zeny/material hunting spot

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Lycaverine

Lycaverine

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:29 PM

From level 12 to level 55 I had been hunting strawberry and earn zeny through selling to vendor.

Since my level are above 70, where can I hunting more material that can earn money zeny to support my equipment? My job is assasin and I still using Eden equipment.

#2 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:27 PM

Instead of selling to vendor i would suggest make a second account and make a vending merchant(takes 30mins) and vend them instead. When i first started i bought the 1month VIP package so i got VIP + 1500kp which is used to sell KP stuff to get my HBP. Farming is easy after HBP, i used to wing and greed low TI during good drops and vend them. I dont really know any good spots except TI :C. You can try to wing and greed in Nogg 2 if you can survive the mob. Many people dont pickup loots while leveling in Nogg, the loots are good money too. 

#3 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:47 PM

Eden Gears will suffice you up to 99 level and then again until 99 Transcended class.

MyNameIsTaken is right in suggesting you to make a 2nd game account and prep a Merchant for selling your stuff, instead of giving it to buyer shops.

Besides Strawberries, you could try farming Fabrics from the Wraiths in GH Abbey, sinc the Spotlight gives you more exp., more mobs and more drop rate.

Having a Merchant is also useful because you can use the Overprice skill to NPC drops for more money and use the Discount skill to get your consumables (Wings, Pots, etc.) for cheaper.

#4 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:42 AM

you don't really need HBP to greed. make a blacksmith alt and do the greed skill quest. I heard orc dungeon 2 loots are good too.

also, do low TI/bounty boards. they give EMBs that you can turn into magical/reset stone (with VIP you can do it twice as fast). vend enough and you shouldn't have any problem to start your GX.

#5 MyNameIsTaken

MyNameIsTaken

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1363 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:17 AM

you don't really need HBP to greed. make a blacksmith alt and do the greed skill quest. I heard orc dungeon 2 loots are good too.

also, do low TI/bounty boards. they give EMBs that you can turn into magical/reset stone (with VIP you can do it twice as fast). vend enough and you shouldn't have any problem to start your GX.

Lol true totally forgot Blacksmiths can greed without HBP, good one spike. I guess if you make a new vending char u can level it to a blacksmith and use the same char to vend and greed :D

#6 Lycaverine

Lycaverine

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

What is HBP?

What kind of blacksmith easy to up if my blacksmith not intend to forge weapon.

#7 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

heroic backpack

#8 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:41 AM

What kind of blacksmith easy to up if my blacksmith not intend to forge weapon.

any kind of blacksmith will do. I suggest you use a 99 agi build because it's cheaper to level early game with it.

#9 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 May 2016 - 12:15 AM

One of the most rewarding, and somewhat safe, monster to hunt in this game imho are Sleepers for their Great Nature drop.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1386/

Sleepers are lvl 81, Medium, Formless, Earth 2 (175/125% dmg from FIRE/Poison atks) monster.

It drops Sand Clumps and Grit @ 50% chance and Great Natures @ 25%.

Sand Clumps can be sold to NPC for 437z each with Overcharge.

Grit can get you 189z sold to NPC, or can be vended for perhaps 300-400z

By doing the "Ore Downgrading" quest you can break each Great Nature into 6 to 10 Green Lives which you would then sell to NPC for 620z each.  This make each Great Nature worth almost 5k of immediate zenny.  VERY SIMPLE QUEST.

http://irowiki.org/w...Ore_Downgrading

With just this it makes each Sleeper kill worth roughly 1,500z just from these 3 loots.  More if you Vend them instead of just selling to NPC.

I find that Mage Class characters hunt these guys quite easily with Fire Wall + Fire Bolt.  Almost every class can kill these guys pretty well especially if they hunt on the Juno 06 map (From Juno S1, E1, N1) which only contains Sleeper and a few Geo's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users