6 replies to this topic

#1 Taytra

Taytra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:24 AM

Hello! I would like to ask if the acceleration skill of the gladiator can also be used in pve? I'm currently level 42 and sometimes I find myself waiting for my skills to go on cooldown. Or will the following skills that I'll unlock at higher levels would be enough? I do like performing normal attack on my myrmidon especially when I use it to bunch up mobs then burst them with bears. 

#2 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:41 AM

You'll be unlocking a few more good skills^^ And even at 42 there's quite a few nice skills, so you shouldn't be left waiting!

#3 Taytra

Taytra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:22 AM

Right. Thanks for the answer! :D Just turned 43, the new skills certainly filled the gaps.

#4 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:23 AM

in my opinion Acceleration is not a bad skill because 35% attackspeed help you getting the mobs at one point to use one or two skills to kill them all at once

also if you get to knock down a boss it is usefull to just hit ihm on the ground to fill the gaps

#5 Taytra

Taytra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

Yeah I was thinking about that. That damage when you hit a boss on the ground with x. :heh: I was just wondering if at higher levels, my skills will be enough for me not to use normal attacks on leftover mobs. 

#6 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

to be honest hitting monster on the ground is the highest DPS you can achieve later.

#7 Taytra

Taytra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:08 PM

Hmm I can see that. :D With their high physical attack and endless x on downed mob. Anyway, thanks again for the answers. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users