10 replies to this topic

#1 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

I've seen this bug happen to other people too, but recently this has been happening to me a lot.

Sometimes when changing maps inside VC someone's health in the party status bar will drop to 0 regardless of his real health. The person is not dead, however the game thinks they are and will begin the 1 minute countdown to kick them out. No revive menu is shown to the person in question and upon being kicked out or quitting the map they will lose exp as if they died. Also I noticed that every time it has happened to me, a notice saying "Not an exclusive pet item" will pop up.

This has happened to me 3 times since I have hit lv 64 and I've lost about 10% exp from it... It is becoming quite annoying and would appreciate it if someone can look into this, thanks.

Posted Image

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Does the player affected seem to lag before this occurs? May be related to the current lag/DC issues, if it only started happening recently. This is the first I've heard of it.

#3 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:14 PM

Nope I've seen it happening since VC first got released on this server, wasn't lagging at all and also I'm not the only one this has happened to either. I've seen other people in my party get kicked in the same way.

Edited by CHiSEEN, 03 December 2010 - 08:14 PM.

#4 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Nope I've seen it happening since VC first got released on this server, wasn't lagging at all and also I'm not the only one this has happened to either. I've seen other people in my party get kicked in the same way.

I've also had something similar happen. Because of the lag I get the countdown screen giving me the choice to pay the some outlandish sum. But it doesn't actually let you do it, you still just die and lose exp as if you'd never clicked on it.

#5 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

That screenshot doesn't show anything. I don't even see any EXP lost.

#6 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 07 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

That screenshot doesn't show anything. I don't even see any EXP lost.

The chat box shows the "not an exclusive pet item" along with my party member asking why my hp is 0. Will SS inside too next time if it happens again.

Edited by CHiSEEN, 07 December 2010 - 06:32 PM.

#7 yartrebo

yartrebo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:02 AM

While I haven't death glitched yet, I routinely have my HP reduced to 85% of max when I change map within Van Cliff Dungeon. I guess I should consider myself lucky it's 85% for me and not 0%.

#8 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

someone else with the same problem:

http://forums.warppo...h-death-glitch/

not exactly the same problem but might be related:

http://forums.warppo...jus-trippinnnn/

Edited by CHiSEEN, 11 December 2010 - 07:29 AM.

#9 Terryfic

Terryfic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:12 PM

yeah, this happened to me like a few times and I also got that pet item not exclusive message. It takes a minute for me to get ported out and it counted me as dead and gave me the record on my achievement. It's really annoying but there are nothing we can do about it unless a CM would address to it. For now I guess we have to deal with it.

#10 sXcDennis

sXcDennis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

This just happened to me today.

#11 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:40 AM

this has happened to me about 3 times. In VC I shall add, and once at arka f6.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users