As I'm not active on Rose Online anymore I would love to share some of my personal creative contraptions on here for
everyone to use.
Somewhat 1 year ago I ported over the Grand Theft Auto ENB Series over to Rose Online.
What is it? It's a tool that allows you to change the bloom, brightness etc of the game. (or some sort of overlay over the game)
[AFTER WITH RGE]
[Video Before & After]
If you want to try the RGE (Rose Graphic Enhancer) out, here's how to:
- http://webartisans.nl/uploads/RGE.rar download this .rar file
- Extract the files within to the root folder of Rose Online (C:\Program Files (x86)\Gravity\Rose Online)
- Fire up Rose Online
- After the desired character is logged in to the game press SHIFT+F12 to enable the RGE
- To disable the RGE press SHIFT+F12
Note, the RGE looks different on every computer this due the settings of your monitor.
- To lower/increase the bloom edit the value:
- To enable the motion blur edit these two:
- To lower/increase the colorcorrections edit these two:
- the colorsaturation values can go below zero by adding a minus ex; -1.1