[SUGGESTION] New lvl 90 skills - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[SUGGESTION] New lvl 90 skills

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:16 AM

ataxic pulse is a perfect example of a good lvl 80/90 skill. every class should get lvl 80/90 skill that is that good. 2/3 of the lvl 80 skills current are complete and utter -_-E.

Yeah, very strong skill in PvE.

In pvp is pretty hard to use (usually use it only on ranger and SR,while I prefer immobilize/stun Sins), because most of times when they see you cast they fast retreat and the skill cancel.

Edited by Kazara, 13 June 2016 - 03:17 AM.

#27 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

reason i picked ataxic pulse as a good example of 80 90 skill. it debufs, does damage, and gives immunity. (the later not intended but it should be intended) that is what every 80/90 skill should do...basically 3 things in a 1 sec cast. personally i think all the 80 skills should be able to target the enemy and do PB damage outside of PB form. still being able to function as a buff.

for instance the 80 WL skill should do its current magic disable, do damage, and give the WL turtle shell. the dam turtle shell skill is kinda pointless. 5 sec res is meh if its not triggered by something else.

80 prot skill should debuff crit,  lesser party heal, and taunt.

that is the type of thinking that needs to be wrapped around late game skill balance. alot of the skills ppl suggest only serve one purpose. in most cases is not worth casting.

#28 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 June 2016 - 11:31 PM

What immunity are you talking about?

And about PB damage, ataxic pulse is currently based on physical damage, hits 4-5k on average defiler and can be blocked.

#29 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:48 AM

berseker at lv 90 should have passive , when they got like 20% hp their got boost of AA speed and melle dmg bonus, 

warlords at lv 90 i would remove the hush/slow and replace with aoe fear, thats will works like a charm

#30 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Hammerine 4lyfe

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

berseker at lv 90 should have passive , when they got like 20% hp their got boost of AA speed and melle dmg bonus, 

warlords at lv 90 i would remove the hush/slow and replace with aoe fear, thats will works like a charm

AoE fear!   vulc have you seen the old xGARUDAx  fear video to yakety sax?  i cant find it on youtube

#31 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

i remember WL aoe fear in strongest the dragon map(whatever its name was...) on top of the hill was awesome. i still think dominators should get a "fury totem" 3-5 sec fear tick every 2 sec for 20 sec.

Edited by sonemere, 15 June 2016 - 06:35 PM.

#32 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Hammerine 4lyfe

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:50 AM

didnt defiler have an aoe fear that no one used?  its been a while.  

#33 DRAGONMANdavid1

DRAGONMANdavid1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:34 AM

lol forsaker have aoe fear totem in lv 60

#34 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:40 PM

forsaker chaos totem is crappy, it need like 1 ~2 secs to be activate and when u casting the totem on the enemy group, they are all dead our they are far away, it need to be instant like warrior fear, thtas the candy im talking about , good times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users