• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bvyvn

Bvyvn

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:53 PM

We should demand a new update, the game will die and will no longer be played without new stuff
Pets, permanent guns and many bundles must be added.. Players are getting bored, they're no one to compete with

I suggest a new update as soon as possible

#2 RizeNexKixia

RizeNexKixia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

Yes every community this kind of bored because of reparor in not only item's server, but rather the quality of the former did not exist Lag for European Americans Brazilians from other countries and continents, Problems Latency and MANTAIN errors, we all wanted the old quality the game in ancient Aeria games all the shots you fired hit the enemy in this present not only want more quality in the server would bring more players back to restart the game and take all the defects please !!!

#3 DatOneGuy00

DatOneGuy00

I am New.

• MA Recon Squad
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

What we need most of all is clarity these are not new problems but the same ones we have had since launch.

I have heard that "they are working on it" but nobody seems to know the ETA of these fixes.

I for one would like to hear from our new "ninja" mod who has made exactly one post since he took over. Its hard for me to believe that anybody cares when I only get promises of future fixes but no details.

WKu5MAz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users