Patch Notes 05/25/2016 [Complete] - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes 05/25/2016 [Complete]

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:23 AM

DSPatchNotes.png

Maintenance Notes
Patch Version 0.4.70, Game Version: 10.0.0.17c
Server Maintenance
2016-05-25, 15:00 Server Time

Note: Patch notes are subject to change.

DS-Events.png

·         The daily quest Get my Point will be removed

·         Memorial Day Mini-Event:
You can get Have-A-Picnic boxes by killing monsters. By opening these boxes you have the chance to randomly get one of the following:

- A Food Box which randomly contains: 2x Slice of Cake, 2x Yogurt, 3x Bread Roll, 3x Parfait
- A Cookie Ingredients Box which gives you: 2x Flour, 2x Powdered Sugar, 2x Butter, 2x Almond Piece, 2x Chocolate Piece, 2x Stick, 2x Marshmellow, 2x Milk, 5x Sweets Recipe Gasha Box
- A Mithril Coin of which 15 of it can be exchanged for an [Event] Picnic Hat at the Vending Machine

The event will last until June, 1st.

DS-Changes.png

·         The Puff Tower targets for Kazeura Village, Red Fox Delta and Fungoid Village have been fixed. The character now appears next to the Puff Tower of the particular location.

·         A "bug" that caused the character to be stuck until the end sequence is done at Drakos, 49th floor has been fixed

·         The Repair All option is now the default option if using the repair function of the blacksmith

·         The Soulgrade is now written in the same color like the Soulforce in the equip item description. This shall help to notice the Soulgrade especially for IM items.
Example: If an IM item has been soulcrafted to artifact soulgrade,  not only the text "Soulforce" is written in orange, but also the text "Soulgrade: Artifact"

·         The drop rate for the Star Fragments dropped by the Space Thief in the bonus rooms of the Zodiac Dungeons has been slightly increased

·         The equip item stats for the [Best] Villain's Set have been adjusted to comply to a normal grade costume

·         The max. Level for the mission maps Dragon Valley and Edge of the World has been raised to level 85. This has been done to make farming and getting ranks (for example to do the daily quests) easier for end-level players. This applies only to Arcade (F1) and Chaos (F2) modes

·         The limit of 100 for stack division has been removed, now you can divide stacks in any amounts

BigWheel

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
England Police Set (male)
England Police Set (female)
[Best] Villain's Set (male)
[Best] Villain's Set (female)
Fashion Popstar Set (female)
Punk-Rocker Popstar Set (male)

MixBoard

Removals:
Everything will be removed

Additions:
Romantic Goth Set (female) [Advanced Tab]
[Best] Marquis Kulon Set (male) [Advanced Tab]
[Best] Marchioness Kulon Set (female) [Advanced Tab]

Paris Follower's Set [Special Tab]
Watch Tower Guard Set (male) [Special Tab]
Watch Tower Guard Set (female) [Special Tab]

Ghost Busters Set [Deluxe Tab]
Hephaistos Set [Deluxe Tab]

#2 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:24 AM

Mind. Blown.
Gold farming like a boss.

#3 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

All around good changes. Here's hoping I didn't lose at least too much gold buying star frags! Unlikely that I did I recon.

#4 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

good , time to farm some 5.5k monster in hidin zone in a hour with my invoker

#5 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:53 AM

Oh, I just noticed the thing with drakos that I reported the other day was fixed. Gash darn, Popcorn, you work fast.

#6 Zackx23

Zackx23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:28 AM

DS-Changes.png

·         The Repair All option is now the default option if using the repair function of the blacksmith

·         The limit of 100 for stack division has been removed, now you can divide stacks in any amounts

MixBoard

Additions:

Hephaistos Set [Deluxe Tab]

Defautl repair all great!

Dividing stacks in any amounts is also really great and makes it easier instead of having something divided twice or more.

Hephaistos Set in MixBoard is really awesome for me because I'm looking for the pads a while <3

Thanks for the changes and stuff

#7 Wutangraiseu

Wutangraiseu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:18 PM

every week there's something new it's crazyy the game can only get better I love it, good work guys !

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:40 PM

Servers are back up!

Please patch your game to version 0.4.70

After the patch the client should be at version 10.0.0.17c

Thank you for your patience and
enjoy the game!

#9 JonhCiina

JonhCiina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

What!!! This very low drop rate  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:  again! another event with low drop! we need to kill 800 monster and drop 5 box, rly??

Edited by JonhCiina, 25 May 2016 - 03:26 PM.

#10 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:23 PM

So, first of all please stop shouting.

Second, if you are killing monsters in your level range on the field or in mission map you will get about 3 boxes per 100 monsters.

Don't stand around in F7... in F7 missions the drop of event items is very low.

#11 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

For what i can see my self. i drop more silver coin then the event box. but if what you say is right  3% it should be the same amount, i know where i can test this xD .... And what about F1, is the rate the same has killing mob outside?

#12 marvan09

marvan09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPort of Winds
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

A bunch of great quality of life changes! Looking forward to see the game getting even better than it is already~

Good work, kudos to the staff!

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

For what i can see my self. i drop more silver coin then the event box. but if what you say is right  3% it should be the same amount, i know where i can test this xD .... And what about F1, is the rate the same has killing mob outside?

Yes, the rate in F1/F2 missions is the same as long as the monsters are the same level or below.

And yes, the rate is for silver coins 3% and for the Have-A-Picnic box 3% too. 

Only the RNG is sometimes a bit uncooperative :)

#14 JonhCiina

JonhCiina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Sorry about Shouting "Error when i post" ...

I came to here because, in 1 year ago, this event's were better drop rate compared to now, 

Silver Coin for example =( really sad they decreased rate drop!

Obs> When u farm Kill Count "1000" monster, ur drop is 8/9 Silver coin < 1% drop rate,

Pack Soul beating 100g on market, really? 4 month ago 40/55g why?

Edited by JonhCiina, 25 May 2016 - 03:43 PM.

#15 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

one last thing i notice the Dragon''skell dragon'' from edge of the world in F1 and F2 don't drop gold '' i mean money" after been killed. i wonder why'' that i dont mind that much cause the 90 copper wont make me richer but it still a bug #2 :p_hi: . and thx for the Monster boost lv^i love fight lv 87 monster xD

Edit: Darkness Watchman too don't drop any money i will check all monster and see if there more

Most of the monster from DV F1 '' lv 87 vs my 85 dont drop any money, now i wonder if it was always like that. :hmm: :p_hi:

Edited by zirothos, 25 May 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#16 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

Sorry about Shouting "Error when i post" ...

I came to here because, in 1 year ago, this event's were better drop rate compared to now, 

Silver Coin for example =( really sad they decreased rate drop!

Obs> When u farm Kill Count "1000" monster, ur drop is 8/9 Silver coin < 1% drop rate,

The 3% drop rate is base on monster equal lv then you only

#17 marvan09

marvan09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPort of Winds
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

The 3% drop rate doesn't necessarily mean you get it all the time. It all comes down to RNG. Sometimes you get more, sometimes you get less.

Now, soul stacks reaching 100g now is all thanks to that enchanting/soulcraft success rate bonuses event several weeks ago.

#18 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:55 PM

i kill not even 260 mob lv 76 with my 85 and i got 10 box and 4 silver so i know the drop rate for event box work correctly and i think i drop more then silver XD that i don't mind cause they have nice reward.

Edited by zirothos, 25 May 2016 - 03:56 PM.

#19 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

one last thing i notice the Dragon''skell dragon'' from edge of the world in F1 and F2 don't drop gold '' i mean money" after been killed. i wonder why'' that i dont mind that much cause the 90 copper wont make me richer but it still a bug #2 :p_hi: . and thx for the Monster boost lv^i love fight lv 87 monster xD

Edit: Darkness Watchman too don't drop any money i will check all monster and see if there more

Most of the monster from DV F1 '' lv 87 vs my 85 dont drop any money, now i wonder if it was always like that. :hmm: :p_hi:

We are aware of the drop situation at DV and Edge. I personally have no clue why the former devs decided to do that, but we'll try to give them the common drop by the next maintenance. If you have time you might list the non-dropping monsters here, that would be great and it saves a lot of time for me finding them.

The 3% drop rate doesn't necessarily mean you get it all the time. It all comes down to RNG. Sometimes you get more, sometimes you get less.

Now, soul stacks reaching 100g now is all thanks to that enchanting/soulcraft success rate bonuses event several weeks ago.

This is one reason and, let's say it as it is, many of the duped stuff is out of the game. I guess souls have been duped a lot too.

#20 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

kk thx i will check monster one by one for those 2 zone , maybe by the end of tomorow it should be done

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

The thing with these exp food item dropping events is that if there's one every couple of months or so, it can't always give thousands of flour and such to everybody.  That's would mean there'd be so much flour, recipes and other items at one point that it's gonna be more or less irrelevant if a drop event for them is running or not. So if this one drops less of them then cookie factory for example, that's just fine imo. You'll still get plenty of them I'm sure.

#22 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:52 AM

The thing with these exp food item dropping events is that if there's one every couple of months or so, it can't always give thousands of flour and such to everybody. That's would mean there'd be so much flour, recipes and other items at one point that it's gonna be more or less irrelevant if a drop event for them is running or not. So if this one drops less of them then cookie factory for example, that's just fine imo. You'll still get plenty of them I'm sure.

Speech of a professional flour seller :heh:

#23 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 04:45 AM

Naa I'm a professional racer :P

#24 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:21 AM

Naa I'm a professional racer :P

So this is how you guys call themselve uh ? :heh:

#25 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:37 AM

I'm a professional burrito.
Looking forward to farming some flours when I get a moment!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users