Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:10 AM

Hi...

I dont like to see visual polution (https://www.google.p...24zd8l5A&ust=14 64624219334165)

So... games can make too much costumes or items that hurt eyes, and ragnarok is an example of game without too much visual polution (thank you for that)

Suggestion:

https://i.imgsafe.org/b1433c6f42.jpg

+Can we have a new system like summon pet with cooldown times instead this horrible system of feed, dont die and play?

Thank You

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:57 PM

nooo, i want my hunter fly pet to be in size of a king poring.

#3 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 05 June 2016 - 09:05 PM

I don't understand the incorporation of cooldown into the pet system. Can you elaborate?

#4 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 05 June 2016 - 10:42 PM

I don't understand the incorporation of cooldown into the pet system. Can you elaborate?

Yes! I ll try after school...
:thumb2:

#5 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 06 June 2016 - 10:13 AM

Yes! I ll try after school...
:thumb2:

I think in something like the Ragnarok 2 system, but instead an amount of dnas and a 1000 collection, we could have abou max 1 sumon each 3 hours with buffs of the pet. Its will revive the system, eliminate the food intake constantly and if its little, could be non agressive (like see a carnival parade) to beauty of this game

#6 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:22 PM

Code cracked but hmm.. I still don't get the "max 1 summon each 3 hours" stuff. Prolly bcoz I didn't play RO2?

#7 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:30 PM

Código rachado, mas hmm .. Eu ainda não obter o "max 1 convocar cada 3 horas" coisas. Prolly bcoz eu não jogar RO2?

u have a summon monster with cooldown.... he helps u and done...

I think in something like  a summon with 2 hours of duration... and u need to wait more 1, after this 2.... total 3 hours....

(purpose: dont be abused bu playes)

the little size monster is to dont me ugly to see each player with 1 pet....

a little pet is a good thing...

think... if all players have a big pet... game should be ugly...

cuty/little pets should be amazing

#8 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

Woah! Suddenly I'm Portuguese! xD Alright. I get it now. So you're practically suggesting a homunculus kind of thing for all classes with cooldown. Wonder about the sorcs and genes... Must be a lot of keys to press for Class+Mini Pet+Spirit/Homun skills. Unless these mini pets are as passive as the pets that we have since the implementation of Pet System in the game and will only and constantly autobuff their masters till they expire.

But hey! Your MINI-pet system is kind of unimaginable to me; coz that would  turn a Poring pet into Little Poring and Little Poring pet into Microscopic Poring, no?  :hmm:

#9 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:17 AM

RO2 never had a pet system of any kind; the feature that the OP is referring to is called the Monster Summoning system. It's technically a monster mercenary system, complete with attacking, buffing, or debuffing abilities. There's no feeding involved, just grindy collection of DNA pieces.

He suggests a cooldown because in RO2 you can summon a handful of monsters to aid you in PVP, which gives you an edge over your enemies.

#10 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:01 AM

I see. So are these monster mercenaries controllable by the player or they're fully independent of their summoner's command? Anyways, looks like HoliverHH's mini-pet system overlaps with RO1's mercenary system and is therefore unnecessary. Besides, a Microscopic Poring might also overlap with Anopheles.  :heh:

Why not suggest for the roster of RO1 pets to be added with new and interesting ones and make them, old and new pets, semi-homunculus-like also complete with normal attacks, offensive skills, buffs, and debuffs... only that their actions are random and can never be directly controlled by their masters since they won't be having hp and sp bars anyways?  :p_idea:

#11 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

I see. So are these monster mercenaries controllable by the player or they're fully independent of their summoner's command? Anyways, looks like HoliverHH's mini-pet system overlaps with RO1's mercenary system and is therefore unnecessary. Besides, a Microscopic Poring might also overlap with Anopheles.  :heh:

The monsters that are summoned behave independently of the summoner. All they do is follow the summoner for 30 seconds, proc whatever ability they have, and then poof. It's a very lazy incarnation of RO's monster mercenaries.

#12 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:26 AM

The 30 sec duration of summoned monster is  :p_swt:  but to think that one can summon a mob of which (and without cooldown, no?).... The summoner's enemy might just as well poof with the summoned monsters. Indeed a lazy yet potentially destructive incarnation of RO1's mercs. 

Edited by ROCKheir, 07 June 2016 - 05:28 AM.

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:25 PM

The 30 sec duration of summoned monster is  :p_swt:  but to think that one can summon a mob of which (and without cooldown, no?).... The summoner's enemy might just as well poof with the summoned monsters. Indeed a lazy yet potentially destructive incarnation of RO1's mercs.

There is a cooldown on monster summoning; the initial cooldown per monster summon is 120 seconds. Gathering DNA is necessary to unlock monsters in order to lower the cooldown to 30 seconds. It's like a pseudo loyalty system.

#14 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:54 AM

I just think in same bufS that we have at the moment (normal size pet). The cooldown is to ensure that player don't abuse... is a way to don't make ragnarok online -> pokemonarok...
At the same (cutest) and improve the food and play with pet / no die... I refer rag 2 for example about summon... but I really hate the idea of pet to fight... summon to support... cooldown to don't abuse, big duration to efficacy...

#15 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:39 AM

Hope they'd eventually change the repercussion of not feeding your pet from "it goes away" to "it's weaker and less helpful" (assuming that they become semi-homunculus like) so that players wouldn't have to worry bout their pets going away if they AFK for too long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users