Just returning to the game. Tips apprecaited. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just returning to the game. Tips apprecaited.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bigcfromrbc

bigcfromrbc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Restart Odin

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:11 AM

Years ago when I played I had a blacksmith/mastersmith known as Onizuka.   I miss RO and decided to come back.  Forgot my old account info of course, but noticed a lot of changes.   Seems there is no more Chaos among other things.   I've got no zeny, no gear, and such.  What are some tips for a really old school player that is returning?  Thanks in advance. 

#2 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2016 - 12:48 PM

Perhaps make a Ranger or GX first as "farmers" and relatively easy to gear for decent efficacy.

I could be wrong but AFAIK Rangers with only White Wing Set and Elven Bow (~12m + 7m?) have uber damage. I don't think a GX would have the same output and time of ease with the same ~19m budget. You could also snipe/kite and trap mobs early on while you don't have uber gear for hunter/sniper if u want to be very cheap with pots and do 1v1 with mobs.

Some do recommend AoE/large mobbing leveling though and that might usually be with a INT VIT DEX hunter/sniper that mostly spams Arrow Shower and occasionally, DS.

Do Eden Equipment Quests.

Maybe join a guild that could help you a bit.

I'm sure more would chime in here.

Edited by tubers, 03 June 2016 - 01:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users