#1 azizabd

azizabd

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:03 AM

Need Help ....

I can't login to my ID cause stuck on "connecting to server" on log in menu.

It's start from 2 days ago. I just read the another topic about to solve it. but it's doesn't work. check all, check plugin,

also re-download the client. and update it's but it's always stuck on "connecting to server" dialog menu.

I just be crazy about that.

But one hour ago I try to log in with another connection it's work ! but when I try with my connection it's be stuck on "connecting to server".

I can browsing, I can download, ican update but I can't login with my connection. what must I do? please I need help.

I don't wanna pass that summer event T_T. thanks

#2 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:48 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Since this issue does not affect all players, please make a ticket. That will help the support team pinpoint where the problem is. Here is the link to make a ticket and also a support account, so you can view and reply to your tickets online  https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx

I hope you are able to play again soon!

#3 Remco2009

Remco2009

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 09:45 AM

It's the 3rd time i have this issue now over a period of 2 weeks. I mostly cannot connect. The standard procedure is not making any sense

It's kinda annoying to keep on making a ticket. This solution is not really customer friendly. It takes days for an answer

#4 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

It's the 3rd time i have this issue now over a period of 2 weeks. I mostly cannot connect. The standard procedure is not making any sense

It's kinda annoying to keep on making a ticket. This solution is not really customer friendly. It takes days for an answer

The support team is aware there is an issue. The problem is, it's not an issue for everyone. That's why they want people who are unable to log in to make a ticket and include the country you are logging in from.  That way they can determine where this is happening.

You should also make a support account if you have not already done so. That will allow you to view and reply to your tickets online rather than waiting for emails. You can do that on the same page that you make a ticket.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing

#5 kismet30

kismet30

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

I already submitted a ticket 5 days ago and i also give them the location where i am logging in. This also happened to me 3 times already. This is a recurring problems so they should be able to fix it faster this time. I can see in the fb page that the people affected are also the ones affected by the login issues in the past. And it is so frustrating because every time this issue occurs, it takes them a week to resolve. I am missing the event and i cannot benefit from the new costumes that i have. 

#6 VModCupcake

VModCupcake

Too Legit To Quit

• VMod Retired
  • 1259 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 02:42 PM

I already submitted a ticket 5 days ago and i also give them the location where i am logging in. This also happened to me 3 times already. This is a recurring problems so they should be able to fix it faster this time. I can see in the fb page that the people affected are also the ones affected by the login issues in the past. And it is so frustrating because every time this issue occurs, it takes them a week to resolve. I am missing the event and i cannot benefit from the new costumes that i have. 

I am so sorry that you have this issue.  It's very frustrating for everyone- the staff as well as the players who are affected. We all want every player to be able to log in and enjoy the game.

You mentioned that it has been 5 days since you made your ticket. Please send a pm to Warnhal here at the forum. In the pm, give him the ticket number and explain the situation,  He can look into it to see what's going on.  Here is the link to his profile page so you can message him  https://forums.warpp.../39845-warnhal/  

If you don't already have a support account, you might want to make one. Click on "register" on the support page to do that. A support account will allow you to view and reply to tickets online rather than waiting for emails.

Sorry again that this is happening to you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users