Any generic Gunslinger leveling spot guides? - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Any generic Gunslinger leveling spot guides?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 StarDruid

StarDruid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:No where Now

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:47 AM

Any one know if there are any generic Gunslinger leveling spot guides? Been play the game since late alpha/early beta but sadly not solidly with months or year breaks, very time I come back they've seem to have changes monster spawns, or monster levels etc. And lets not talk about the all the changes from classic mechanics to renewal. 

Last time I played I was leveling on drosera before they moved them and increased their levels. At this point I've been just stumbling around frustrated because I can't find a decent spot. I do okay on the classic server and on okay on renewal servers If I'm play melee (or bow rouge)  bases class. But I'm at a lose since I've never really played ranged bases class like wizard, range, gunslinger, etc on renewal before beyond like level 50-65. And with my gunslinger is 75 so total unknown territory from here.

Edited by StarDruid, 08 June 2016 - 04:48 AM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:45 AM

see my speed leveling guide. desperado is your main leveling skill to mob monsters for fast level up

Edited by fuyukikun, 08 June 2016 - 05:46 AM.

#3 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:18 AM

Harpy to 99 if you can afford the potions+peerless since they do hit a lot, if done well, it's a hell lot faster than gramps

#4 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:37 AM

Not a slinger but this is how I solo raised my bard, which is worse DPS than slingers. Piranha with bounty board, Goat & Sleeper(with alarm carded shoes) with bounty boards. When you hit 85 you can do Stapos with eden 2nd floor board.

#5 Mathspy

Mathspy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:55 PM

My usual levelling route is Willows > Spores > Bigfoots > Thara

Then comes the fun part where you have your Desperado level 10, you just go Groves, fly wing, find a mob, throw few items (preferably arrows), Desperado, repeat. (and do their bounty)

I get to 56 with Groves then Maneaters to 71

71 > 85 Sidewinders are just wonderful, their bounty is totally #balanced, just keep doing our Despredo Flywing shenganis and keep hunting them

Finally 85 > 99 I go TI once per day and go Medusas with an Evil Druid carded armour (same Desperado style), again just do their bounties

You will find yourself 99 in a really short duration

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:19 PM

i remembered getting to level 99 GS from 1/1 novice in 2 hours

#7 DanaAtkinson

DanaAtkinson

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:23 AM

I have been leveling some Rebels to farm Eden Merit Badges. It usually took me around 1 hour to make one Rebel with the EXP event. You would have to be some what rich to level this quick however.

​I will just tell you the gears and stats that I use ^^, and maybe you can take it as an idea.

​Gears:
​+7 Leaf Cat Hat
Costume: Goggle
​+25 Malicious Shadow Set
​Black Frame Glass [Night Mare Card] For this week TI. Otherwise, Incubus BFG for SP
Pirate Dagger
Novice Rifle
​Crimson Bolt
​+6 Garrison [2] Skeleton Archer x2
Elemental Armor based on the TI's mob (mostly using Fire Armor).
​+9 Heroic Backpack [Deviling Card / Raydric]
​Sandal [ Amon RA card]  / Vidar's Boot
​Clip [ Marine Sphere]
​Clip [ Creamy ]

​Tools:
​3 Green Herb
3 Spore
​1 Milk
10,000 Bloody Bullet
​1,200 Strawberries
​3,600 Pumpkins
​10 Transformation Candy (Yellow)
​15 HP Increase Potion (Large)
​6 Takoyaki
​2 Battle Manual X3
​100-200 Aloe
440 Maneater Blossom
​330 Sticky Webfoot 

​Leveling Spots:
1-4 - Novice Training Ground, then change your job.
​4-12 North of Geffen,  just shoot Mandragora from distance, make sure you get level 10 Snake Eye first then the rest goes to Desperado. You can use BMX3 right now if you feel very confident.
​12-30 North then Right of Geffen, Poison Spores. Mob them up and use Magnum break. Should one shot them with Novice Rifle + Takoyaki.
​30-56 Orc Village. Mobbing Orc Warrior to level 35, then change to Crimson Bolt. You should have max desperado by this point. use that instead of magnum break.
​56-71 Turn in both blossom and sticky webfoot at the same time. Need 440 blossom + 300 webfoot if you're on BMX3 + VIP.
​71-99 Solo Low TI.  Change to Garrison Use transformation candy  to keep yourself alive with pumpkins. Teleport and mob and desperado, then repeat. Amon RA shoe helps you not to get hit lock, and allow you sometime to regain SP and HP when heavily mobbed. Also it allows you to get close to the mob if it's ranged like bloody butterfly.  If you don't have Amon RA, then you can use Vidar's boot.  You need 20 STR by this point. Carry 3,000 Bloody bullet, 250 strawberries, and 600 pumpkins, 4 Trans Candy, 4 HP pot, 2 Tako. It will last you around 8-10 minute, enough for around 180 kill counts.  Repeat it three times then you should get to 99 in no time.

​Stats:
20 STR
​1 AGI
​61 VIT
40 INT
​99 DEX (110 DEX once becomes rebel)
​1 LUK

​The remaining stat goes to DEX after you become rebel. This build is for Round Trip Rebel.  If you're Hit Barrell build, then may need to do different stats point. But Hit barrel build only works well after level 150.

Edited by DanaAtkinson, 23 June 2016 - 10:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users