[Event/Inactive] iRO 13th Anniversary Quest Guide! - Page 3 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Event/Inactive] iRO 13th Anniversary Quest Guide!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 teresias

teresias

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera / Geffen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki / Chaos / Odin

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:49 AM

errmmm where to hunt mobster in classic ? im get rekt on 1st attempt now they no more spawn.... beside 1x count at kokomo beach any other place ?

If I'm not mistaken it's only at Kokomo Beach. The other one would be at one of the higher floors (60+?) of Endless Tower.

#52 Raitonagata

Raitonagata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1024 posts
  • Location( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) o Y o ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos ( QUIT !! )

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:24 AM

If I'm not mistaken it's only at Kokomo Beach. The other one would be at one of the higher floors (60+?) of Endless Tower.

aww im doomed :p_sad:  

btw thx for info, look like this will take a lot time to finish

#53 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:56 AM

My Granpa speed pots got removed from my character, for some reason....

I don't think so, the quest speed pots and the costume mask sprite has changed to an apple [Unknown Item]. Both items should still be usable. Check your inventory again please. CM Campitor stated the sprite bug will be fixed, maybe this week.

#54 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 03:16 PM

[June 23rd maintenance] The costume headgear and Gramps speed pot sprites have been fixed, relaunch the patcher to get the fix files.

#55 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2016 - 10:49 AM

lol it is the same headgear indeed @w@ only the difference with the winners of the Brewing Trouble is that our headgears are named. but still same costume., 

not repeating this quest XD also not newbie friendly. i just tried today for lulz :( anniversary event should be for all. i dont get the level requirement for this. poor newbies ;_;)

#56 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:12 AM

lol it is the same headgear indeed @w@ only the difference with the winners of the Brewing Trouble is that our headgears are named. but still same costume., 

not repeating this quest XD also not newbie friendly. i just tried today for lulz :( anniversary event should be for all. i dont get the level requirement for this. poor newbies ;_ ;)

welcome to iRO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users