Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:37 PM

-sighs- I always miss it. But at least I didn't miss much.

#3 FlavaSlam

FlavaSlam

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Aww man, I'm not in the pic :P

#4 rais900

rais900

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

Oh. Lol. I remember that. I was down there dying when you said that. =p

#5 Thuy

Thuy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

i was in the bottom right corner sleeping for the last 10 minutes of bsq!

#6 KiroAmi

KiroAmi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

i was in the bottom right corner sleeping for the last 10 minutes of bsq!

With me! Good times.

#7 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

u can see me in the coner dying.

#8 Killionair

Killionair

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:07 PM

i would afk too if there was a 0% chance of winning.

#9 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Lols, BS is BS.

#10 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:39 AM

Happens in all the different rooms too, there's always a minimum of 5 afk ppl from my experiences.
Not to mention the same ppl getting in on the same team almost every time, ensuring those 15 or so
ppl are guaranteed a win no matter which color they all agree to be. Ppl should not be able to pick
their own teams, its usually pointless to try fight back when it happens. /End rant

Edited by Mikay, 05 December 2010 - 05:40 AM.

#11 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:36 AM

If they are afk, chances are they wouldn't make a difference even if they tried to be of use... On the other hand they're taking up space that could be used by people who actually do want to go to battle square. Battle square is broken, but so are about 139735 other things in the game. My advice, take advantage of every broken aspect of the game, because they aren't gonna be fixed and your just gonna lose out if you don't.

If they haven't been fixed in other versions we don't even have a chance of them fixing it here. If other versions DO get it fixed, we can expect that fix to reach us in 2 - 5 years. GG barunson, gg...

#12 Atsuya

Atsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • LocationUnder the Moon

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:38 AM

If they are afk, chances are they wouldn't make a difference even if they tried to be of use... On the other hand they're taking up space that could be used by people who actually do want to go to battle square. Battle square is broken, but so are about 139735 other things in the game. My advice, take advantage of every broken aspect of the game, because they aren't gonna be fixed and your just gonna lose out if you don't.

If they haven't been fixed in other versions we don't even have a chance of them fixing it here. If other versions DO get it fixed, we can expect that fix to reach us in 2 - 5 years. GG barunson, gg...

I agree with you there

#13 mooimabear

mooimabear

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:47 AM

Yeah man, so true. You would think that as developers they would take some sort of initiative but I suppose at the end of the day as long as they are still getting money, the players are secondary.

#14 CHiSEEN

CHiSEEN

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:56 AM

Yeah man, so true. You would think that as developers they would take some sort of initiative but I suppose at the end of the day as long as they are still getting money, the players are secondary.

They can't make any major changes to the game without approval of barunson.

#15 SacredSpiff

SacredSpiff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationIn your refrigerator

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

Someone raged on the megaphone about this after that match, lol. T'was a little funny. o:

Boo Red Team D:

#16 squinty

squinty

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 567 posts
  • LocationHQ

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:16 PM

I really wish they would have an auto-feature that kicks a.f.k.ers after 2 minutes pass. (or actually, maybe 1 minute is enough)

Edited by squinty, 06 December 2010 - 02:30 AM.

#17 ApeKing

ApeKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:20 PM

I've played more than one game that boots you if you idle too long. Another feature tat should be standard that good old Derpunson neglects to implement (such as a mute feature which we have wanted SINCE THE GAME STARTED)

#18 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

This is true. However, it's harsh to say 2-5 years. Our game hasn't even been up that long for you to make that outrageous number claim and we've always followed behind IAH quite closely. Just because it took us a while to get everything caught up does not speak for the speed with which we'll continue updating the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users