Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

I have a lvl 34 rogue. I have all the skills I need planned out. Now I need to know what should go in my armor. I was thinking, I could get accessories with dex, reinforce to get the dex I need. The foc provides me with health, and fortitude provides me with crit.

Should I put all defense into armor and throw str xeons into my accessories? Or Should I put evasion as well?

All information will be a great help :P

#2 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

Defense into armor, crit into jewels :P

#3 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

Evasion is kinda broken in this game since release. STR xeons, DEX xeons, etc are not very useful for enchanting on anything for this simple fact that they give a VERY tiny bonus. Physical crit is much better and more effective even though you get a crit buff. I agree with Spud to put defense in armor and crit in jewels.

#4 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:39 AM

Evasion is kinda broken in this game since release. STR xeons, DEX xeons, etc are not very useful for enchanting on anything for this simple fact that they give a VERY tiny bonus. Physical crit is much better and more effective even though you get a crit buff. I agree with Spud to put defense in armor and crit in jewels.

I put defense into my armor but I only have 227 on short and long range. Idk if that will work well enough.

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:53 AM

ion mine phys crit xeons in jewels, ofc reinforced physical dmg jewels that goes without saying.

defense is good in armor, or maybe ion mine resistance xeons like fire and elec + tbf duals reinfored to let you surive that extra hit from casters when escaping

#6 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

I put defense into my armor but I only have 227 on short and long range. Idk if that will work well enough.

What level armor are you wearing & are you planning to stop at level 49 or level past that?

#7 Coors

Coors

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationMisery

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

ion mine phys crit xeons in jewels

.3/.3% xeons are what I preferred. Since I often used scud, HT, JS and BA I wanted those to crit more too.

If it is for a 49 pvp char then yeah i'd probably use IM phys crits....but 49 rogue would be a PITA with the stealth bug and relying on Ambush as first attack.

#8 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:10 AM

.3/.3% xeons are what I preferred. Since I often used scud, HT, JS and BA I wanted those to crit more too.

If it is for a 49 pvp char then yeah i'd probably use IM phys crits....but 49 rogue would be a PITA with the stealth bug and relying on Ambush as first attack.

rouge aint that bad in 49 but defo need phys crit xeons cos only skills you will use is ambush,ht and pa.

i prefer full phys crit cos i like killing low defense/hp people in 2/3 xbow hits, start aa from stealth>pa>aa 90% of time my aa always crits and criting 2k on those trash rangers means that they all die in 2 hits

ah stealth seems to be fixed cos i only see stealth bug very very rarely usually when you go pb really.

and you can kill well with xbow in 49 too, at least chars like templar,bm,sh

here the only 2 ss i had of my rouge in 49 (bare in mind it was when people were abusing deleveling i.e. shamans having even more hp, noob rouges having more crit (not me) etc.) so i was taking more screens of noobs and reporting them rather than my scores

Posted Image i know that they are not great scores but just wanted to show that rouge aint that bad, i miss it :*(

Edited by Famous, 06 December 2010 - 05:46 AM.

#9 method

method

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:48 AM

blazenesh approves.

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

blazenesh approves.

blazenesh, what shall we do when hunter shows up in foc? :D :D

#11 method

method

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:32 AM

feel till hes tired of killing and then kill it. teamplay guys, teamplay.

#12 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

feeld till hes tired of killing and then kill it. teamplay guys, teamplay.

blazenesh has made a typo, we are all DOOMED!

#13 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

What level armor are you wearing & are you planning to stop at level 49 or level past that?

I'm wearing Khrentium FOC.

Gloves and shoes are at +15
Upper and lower are +10

All enchanted with Defense xeons.

I'm also using a +10 dual sword of the infinite (1) with a phys attack up and 2 phys damage xeons in it.

I don't plan on stopping at 49.

So far, nothing in accessories, just +5 reinforced stout rings. The other accessories I already have, I just need the level for them.

Edited by Kraizer666, 06 December 2010 - 03:47 PM.

#14 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

well if you dont plan on stopping on 49 i would advise to stop at 65 since it will be huge pain in the ass to grind a char like sin to 70s.

at 65 most sins get foc set for the cad and con it gives.

infinite weapons lvl 65 (if you are serious about pvp +5 at least) if you are not +0 is fine.

both tbf orns +5 or at least +0

ion mine phys crit in jewels defo, +15 sup jewels at least

foc set at +10

with this you should have no problem taking down most people in few seconds at lvl 65.

you can also wear db set like me (i know im weird) for extra str, def, curse resist and phys crit% but sacrficing con, cad etc.

foc set is more balanced but i like db, saying that i do die VERY quickly, but it could be sorted out with +ing my weap and resist orn (im greedy and wanna save moneys :D)

#15 Atanathar

Atanathar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

Dark Blade 65 if you are planning to lvl above 65,if not then FOC lamer lexis is good for that bracket,but if you do plan to lvl above65 and you cant get your hands on DB66 then DB65 is the way to go,ore base STR each 5STR=1dmg and 1CAD,more base phys crit and more base defense,the infinite duals will last you until lvl70,this is the cheaper way to go tough,many sins work on the RH armour and RH duals,it depends on how much money ya have and how lucky you are.either way i used my DB65 +10 until lvl 72 and it worked nicely at low cost.

#16 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

I'm wearing Khrentium FOC.

Gloves and shoes are at +15
Upper and lower are +10

All enchanted with Defense xeons.

I'm also using a +10 dual sword of the infinite (1) with a phys attack up and 2 phys damage xeons in it.

I don't plan on stopping at 49.

So far, nothing in accessories, just +5 reinforced stout rings. The other accessories I already have, I just need the level for them.

Ah okay. As Famous said, try to make supernus jewelry +15 & maybe eximius earrings +12-15 when you get higher level. That will last you a very long time if you plan to level past 65 (I would save all my reinforced supernus jewels, xeons, & lant for a reinforcement event if possible.) Definitely try and save up for TB duals and resist/dmg costumes. For armor, I agree with the above posts & it's up to you if you would prefer defense or resist reinforced but I always like defense since TB duals and resist costume should be enough to live long enough to dash away in most cases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users