I thought DB was disable in Ant Hell? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I thought DB was disable in Ant Hell?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 2791130726184901777

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:44 AM

I think best solution is the GM make an exclusive map strictly just for homun leveling. The not wanting to monitor your character 16 hours argument doesn't seem to hold water to me. I could say I don't want to grind 16 hours straight for some card, so it's suddenly ok for me to AFK and bot? Maybe only level your homun 1-2 hour a day while you're at the screen? 

My issue with homun AFKer is that they make the map unplayable by other players. There are oversupply of AFKer during this month event. If you look at Orc Dungeon1, they are pretty much the only place you can level from 41-70 quickly and effectively, instead of relying on bot-farmed blossoms. The million AFKer(s) in there are stealing a bunch of mobs, and worst, they don't even kill them off quickly. Every time you try to mob something, it just spread out into a bunch of stray homun. It's just about as frustrating as playing with the army of bots on the poison spore map. I would be ok if it's actual player leveling, because they will eventually leave after 1-2 hours, but these AFKer(s) are camping nights and days, locking the map 24/7. Imagine low TI map with these homun AFKer(s) camping every area of the map. Impossible to level. 

And griefing, if you're AFK, you're likely getting grief. They could just disable those soul linker skills, but there are so many way you can interrupt AFKer. Like maybe thron wall and push them into a warp portal?  The list goes on and on. I see so many merchant eden 2F getting thorn wall grief and nothing ever gets done about it. 

Since you're AFKing leveling anyways, I see so many Genticists use bot. Some even auto-cast cart boost while AFK lol. You could just auto tele once you get more than 500 damage hit, and just walk back to the lock coordinate. Nobody can ever grief you this way. It's very very hard to proof that you're botting while AFK homun. I filed millions report and they are still there "AFKing" while keep their cart boost up 24/7. 

Edited by 2791130726184901777, 28 June 2016 - 03:46 AM.

#27 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:22 PM

i was just in anthell. and I got kill by a Valkyrie Randgris. how did it get into the dungeon? Bloody Branch??

and I met someone who is gonna report me because he got kill by Valkyrie Randgris and  he said I "crack amulet" and he said he has recording and he saw everything..

and I was like.. really? amulet summons valkryie randgris..? 

#28 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

Amulets and DBs don't work in ant hell. Poly works. I'd imagine BBs work (I can't think of any other way to spawn Randgris), but I'm not about to try it.

If you didn't use BBs, don't worry about the report. The GMs can tell if you used BBs or not.

#29 Ningsih

Ningsih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:26 PM

hocus pocus work in ant hell?

it said could summon mvp

#30 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 28 June 2016 - 11:30 PM

Nope (in general it's disabled in dungeons), and you can't get Randgris from it anyway.

#31 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

i'm not even gonna ask what you mean by this, maybe marty can explain...

Human sexuality is the study of our capacities to have erotic experiences and responses. Therfore, the phenomenon known as "technosexual's" are humans who have the capacity to have erotic experiences from looking at various apparatuses of technology. One such example includes, a girl holding a wii'mote controller, because wii'motes look rather erotic. This is further observed by the works of Manga artist Kawa-_-a Mizuki ( shown in figure 1.2), it can be suggested that the plausability of such a phenomenon as the "technosexual" may have already strongly griped our contemporary society. Further research is still needed though to further back this theory, as well as accurate information of the origins of "technosexual's".

Figure 1.2:
2016_06_30_00_24_39.png

Edited by PervySageMarty, 29 June 2016 - 05:38 AM.

#32 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:37 AM

Back on topic, truely this is a terrible thing people are doing and they should be extremely banned for 10 days for such atrocities.

#33 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:49 AM

Human sexuality is the study of our capacities to have erotic experiences and responses. Therfore, the phenomenon known as "technosexual's" are humans who have the capacity to have erotic experiences from looking at various apparatuses of technology. One such example includes, a girl holding a wii'mote controller, because wii'motes look rather erotic. This is further observed by the works of Manga artist Kawa-_-a Mizuki ( shown in figure 1.2), it can be suggested that the plausability of such a phenomenon as the "technosexual" may have already strongly griped our contemporary society. Further research is still needed though to further back this theory, as well as accurate information of the origins of "technosexual's".

Figure 1.2:
2016_06_30_00_24_39.png

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:51 AM

Please Fuyukikun, we should be staying on topic. That ant hell lol

#35 TEDDYBEE

TEDDYBEE

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1048 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:01 AM

Figure 1.2:
2016_06_30_00_24_39.png

Is that pic from Strawberry 100%??640827692_m.jpg

#36 Undying

Undying

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1329 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:03 PM

Did anybody answer the question of why someone takes screenshots via a camera?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users