Combine 15* cerbs? (Unsoul bound) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Combine 15* cerbs? (Unsoul bound)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:13 AM

So you can essentially unsoul bound all of the rings leading up to cerbs by combining them foward. I think it'd make sense for cerberus 15*s to also have this option. You only get 400 atk more per ring for essentially soul bounding them when you make carachas into cerberus rings, a pretty huge price to pay.

You wouldn't get a stronger ring for this, you'd only trade 3 cerberus 15* rings to 2 tradeable 15*s, or 2 for one.

While soul bonding gear is important and I understand why it is done, I'd argue that an item of this much value shouldn't be totally locked on one character. I believe it to be much too big of an commitment considering their gold, IM and thus dollar value.

People playing the game on different characters is beneficial for the player base and the company in my opinion, especially if the player gears up them both. I think these rings being locked like they are make people not do that, or not get cerberus rings at all.

A 3:2 ratio is in my opinion a reasonable price to pay for the unsoul bounding. It may lead to there being a few more rings up for sell iniyially, making their prices drop. But when they are this expensive to begin with I don't think that would even be a bad thing. And the rings would also increase in demand because of this I recon, which together with a bit of time should balance things out nicely.

Be warned of typos, wrote this on my phone :P

Edited by Precrush, 25 June 2016 - 02:15 AM.

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:03 AM

Even if that was possible, who would even trade this ?

I mean, since you get the Cerberus rings 2 by 2, you better give your new ring to an another character or sell them instead of unsoulbind rings that are already soulbound.

#3 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 25 June 2016 - 08:42 AM

I feel like these rings, should have a custom im item like the costume unbinder. People have spent so much time and irl money, f2p wise probably even more time to even get this. The devs already screwed up by making this item one of the most expensive things. Spending so much money, why not get some more by offering an ring unbinder for like 4000 im or something. Roughly 10% of the price should be enough :( .

#4 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

You'd be able to buy one ring to unlock 2, or farm 2 trade one to get 3 tradeable ones. If you no longer wanted cerbs one some character this would be a way of getting some of them back. I think just the chance of that could encourage people to go for cerbs.

There could be a remover for only these 3 rings, but for concistancy purposes I'd prefer the trading in.

Edited by Precrush, 25 June 2016 - 11:41 AM.

#5 VModChimichanga

VModChimichanga

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 442 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Server:Our home, Vyvern

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:31 AM

I've always believed that items like these are soulbound for a reason. They take a lot of time and effort to earn, and can't be traded once equipped to keep their value.

#6 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:33 AM

I've always believed that items like these are soulbound for a reason. They take a lot of time and effort to earn, and can't be traded once equipped to keep their value.

tbh once it's equipped it loses all value. It has value when not equipped. Not the other way around.

#7 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:47 AM

Well ye that's the reason stuff like pos gear and dungeon accessories soul bond. But here we are dealing with an item that costs so much that's in my mind different. And like I said, none of the f6 rings before the 15* cerbs are really soul bound, since you can always move them forward one grade and basically lose nothing while making them tradeable again. People would think twice, no, four or five times about paying an extra ring to unlock two from some character. It would be a big price to pay. Their value would be retained.

Edited by Precrush, 26 June 2016 - 10:48 AM.

#8 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:50 PM

tbh once it's equipped it loses all value. It has value when not equipped. Not the other way around.

:p_laugh:  Correct, once equipped, it has no value lmao.................................

Have to say, that most players rather have an un-solbound solution to everything on the game. I hunt 8 cerberus, that's right 8.

Sold 4 and kept 4 cause 4 of them are soulbound. If I had a choice to un-soulbound, I would not sell the ring, but give it to another char. I worked too hard for it and make a mistake of selling 4. With all the changes into characters, one might want to switch them. Un-solbound solution means dragon Saga community wins alone with warportal, they both win. Makes no sense to even consider not too. :sob:

Another thing would be to have a special sell for carasha rings, not the gasha BS of been ripped off and having people quit due to spending lots of money and not getting anything, except for megaphone, egg and the random bs.

Carasha rings has been around for many years, is time to have a sell with rings, lets say 15k to 20k IM for a level 15 carasha. I know many will not be able to afford it, but consider those that can and will sell it back to the market. Everyone wins. :p_love:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users