#1 OkyDoinkz

OkyDoinkz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

A lot of changes will come for these year of ROSE; some of it are acceptable

The worst thing of changes are the Character Locked

We invest of nothing, why? we gather, collect, upgrade and complete our set and new gems.
Those are unworthy value of zulie,

Business investment are important to the game; Invest for something and sell it and invest to a big new ones

To avoid scams is un-considerable reason to making a character locked

might to say HOLDERS are Responsible of anything happen there; loyalty, integrity, honest, and trust. Thats their fault

The impact not only on the players; it will become disappointed the new settler and the newbie on the game they can getting tired tons of needed on the character they can't see the wonderful of the game and make the interset of it. Not all has a patience. Before to invest is to make observes, not on easy catch
(Level-->PVM Sets-->Passives-->Stuffs-->PVP sets--Passives-->Runes--Tons of Fragment)

And let say MOST of the old player have stockable items on their storage but it will character locked.

To MINIMIZE the needed of a new settler and newbie bring the old items of a player to the market to lessen the needs item of them.

Bring back the point of view of a market than the selfish ideas of some. It can discourages of will of many and the future players.

If the character locked are considerable. Make a New Ideas of Selling a Honor Gear not on the Vending but through the NPC will be assigned to sell it.

EXAMPLE: People can pawn to the trustable NPC to sell their Honor/Valor Armor which has a limited days vending of it.

And renew the contract by the TOKEN from item mall was example.

That was a acceptance and the thought of someone else want to focus a one character at the time dont be influence the honor and valor

Must be influence the Paradigm ore materials.
Untradable item

The Honor/valor are Indirectly big influence of Item mall as of now. The thought of a people now deflate a number of booster users.

People has a issues for it but does'nt real for the experience i have the really thread of PVP battle is the Arua blessing on the reality.

I must say no arua blessing and yes to the boosted.

Edited by OkyDoinkz, 26 June 2016 - 02:09 AM.

#2 Tleliaxu

Tleliaxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:13 PM

Could someone who's good in English and Filipino/Indo/??? please translate this? It might be the root canal I just had but my brain hurts trying to figure out what OkyDoinkz said.

TIA

Blessed Be

Edited by Tleliaxu, 27 June 2016 - 01:14 PM.

#3 OkyDoinkz

OkyDoinkz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:01 AM

Sorry im not good in english :) i'll give you an explanation with the out of the world answers from the character locked

For a simple: The game now has a big influence of Item mall shop Indirectly. On Honor Armor/ Valor Armor, Passives, enchancement, protection, the New Runes, and fragment.

And the thought of decreasing the booster users will substitute of new view of Item mall. Did you know what i mean? :P

I am looking forward for the otherside for the new comers and the thoughts of business minded players.

Character locked are un-fair to the players has a business mind and the new comer player

Hope you understand :P i think thats strange for you. I edit later this

#4 OkyDoinkz

OkyDoinkz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

The new comers perception looking on the game
•simple and catchy
•taking a needs with hard or easily way
•The armor are; can bought or can take on their own
•the market has a value (items)