Im back after 4 years! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Im back after 4 years!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SolosisIX

SolosisIX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:19 PM

I haven't played the original RO before since when it was first released a long time ago . 4 years ago i played on private server <> and now I'm getting to try the old RO is this game still active/semi-active? also are there any guilds or groups of people who play the game fairly frequently? I'm looking ot invest like a year or 2 in this game if possible since I love this game so much xc!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 June 2016 - 02:06 AM.
Removed server name, mention of illegal server is not tolerated on forums.

#2 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:03 PM

This is a troubled server but it's still active with a good number of players on round the clock. However, I'm not sure if you mentioning the the name of that private server you played will not go unnuked by the CMs here. xD

#3 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:06 PM

MEGUMIN!

Get ready for the OVA!

Anyway, I think i started on Feb 2016. Pretty active and there are at least 5-6 active guilds in the game.

I'm not exactly sure but it feels like the game is:

2/8 AFK vendors

2/8 bots

1/8 A-_-

3/8 actives, probably half are alts/the same people.

~2400-3000 total at most given time.

BTW:

Guild Recruit Thread:

https://forums.warpp...wal-recruiting/

Edited by tubers, 26 June 2016 - 09:10 PM.

#4 SolosisIX

SolosisIX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:40 PM

Am I gonna get abused for having played a private server xD?!?!? lol I didn't know that was a thing xc . Well i'll look into active guilds 

#5 tubers

tubers

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:02 AM

Am I gonna get abused for having played a private server xD?!?!? lol I didn't know that was a thing xc . Well i'll look into active guilds 

Not really good at paying attention but for the past few weeks i've been seeing Resonance, KritalKhaos, PhaCute, active in WoE and getting the agits or whatever they're called now (realms?).

Perhaps watch the global messages for the next 4 woes (2 weeks).. WED and SAT 4PM pst.

#6 SolosisIX

SolosisIX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:45 PM

Well im still new to this all since its been forever since i touched a RO game just getting back into the flow of things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users