[Tips] Prevent Skill Greed looting garbages - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Tips] Prevent Skill Greed looting garbages

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:44 PM

Do you like Greeding?, are you tired and getting sick must always throwing out your crap or move it to storage?,

AwKSde4.png

In this thread I will show you how to prevent Greed looting garbage, first you need to collect a lot of bandana from Sunkenship, I choose bandana because its easy to get (2,51% drop rate) end there is like hundreds Pirate Skeleton on Sunkenship.

I use this method on my Gene, so I can easily move the bandana to my cart, and after you got a lot of bandana, clean your inventory from garbage (except your primary item such potion, weapon, ammo, of course). and then fill your inventory with the bandana.

gIp7yaK.png

As you can see in the images below, keep filling your inventory with bandana until you got a notification like this 63mkwNe.png

Even your weight is far from your weight limit (50% and 90%) you will still got a notification and cant loot anymore item, now you can only loot item which already in your inventory before.

The result:

I already have Aloe, Candy, Candy Cane, Cookie, and Pumpkin Pie in my inventory.

m8vS8wf.png

Greed.

PlYoHPu.png

After greed.

GM1GomI.png

The garbage you can see on the images above (Yellow Plate, Ment, Cyfar, and Maneater Root) is still on the floor.

Pros:

•Easy item management, only loot what you wanted.

•No more garbages.

Cons:

•U need to act fast if you get a monster card, (moving/throwing your bandana, before you can loot another item).

•Some time, you lose your item reward (EMB,MVP) item if you forgot to add the item related in your inventory,

Edited by EdwinKuswanto, 27 July 2016 - 11:46 PM.

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:08 PM

wow, never know this. nice! so basically it just revolves around hitting 100 max item cap. you can replace bandana with any other equips, coz every equips count as 1 item slot.

#3 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:02 PM

wow, never know this. nice! so basically it just revolves around hitting 100 max item cap. you can replace bandana with any other equips, coz every equips count as 1 item slot.

GENIUS!, replace it with cards, crap cards if you want (weight only 1 each card).

#4 IWindyI

IWindyI

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:25 PM

knew this like 10 years ago:/

#5 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:40 AM

I remember we used to do this back then on smiths and called it the "poring backpack trick"

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:35 AM

poring backpacks

#7 aentunei

aentunei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 893 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom Computer Center
  • Server:InternationalRedAlert6

Posted 28 June 2016 - 03:04 PM

ahh for me i will get all the loots specially the non npc loots because in the near future i have the feeling i will need this kin of loots for future item quest and sell them for zenny 5000% as for now i have almost all kinds of loots 564 kind in my storage anx counting XD

#8 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

I learned the Poring backpack trick on some private server  :heh:  nothing new for me to learn from here...  :p_sad:

#9 seaechiowai

seaechiowai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts
  • LocationIrvine, SoCal USA
  • Server:iRO Renewal Chaos

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:49 PM

I'm not sure about that. This will prevent you from Greeding cards and other such rares. That said, novice weapons are weightless so you just carry a bunch of those on top of your dungeon key items, you'd be able to loot what you want in more quantities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users