Regarding MVP looting - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Regarding MVP looting

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 04:41 AM

So i just killed GTB and this player called *** just greed everything while i was picking and logged out, can i report him for something like that? cause i was the one who first attack and got the kill and got the MVP balloon, and then he just greeds and logs out

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 June 2016 - 08:12 AM.
Removed name of character, best not to mention for privacy.

#2 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:03 AM

MVP = FFA

#3 Deadpooles2

Deadpooles2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:08 AM

the mvp yes, but i killed it, and he just greeds from the floor, also fyi, hit barrel after effects prevents me to use greed like he did...so...

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:28 AM

Loot priority. Once it time passes, loot becomes ffa.

#5 TooDestinyX

TooDestinyX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:41 PM

This is quite a topic, regarding MVP looting, story of my life

#6 djcflores

djcflores

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

Loot priority. if he/she greed as soon as the MvP died and he got the loot it means its his loot even if you attack first and got MvP

from what i have observe Loot priority is like "The first person to deal a lot of damage" like for example the MvP has 1,200,000 HP and its a Amon Ra which stays at one spot.

You happen to attack first and dealt 100k damage on the first 1-2sec Amon Ra spawn but from 2-3secs he/she dealt a wooping 300k but stopped attacking it anymore so you dealt the rest of the damage. Your total damage to Amon Ra is 900k and his/her is 300k you got the MvP popup but you dont get the loot priority.

I don't know if this is really true... but from the way i see it on my Amon Ra hunt this always happens to me. i always try to make the lower level competitor do the most damage but ill do the highest damage in a few second... Dark Claw Amon Ra then CI it for 300-400k then let the lower level GX do the rest to give the MvP to him/her.

#7 monogatori

monogatori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:01 AM

too bad you got logged out ...

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

Mvp priority: person who dealt the most damage in the course of the fight/tsnked the most damage. If you tank 1m damage and another person deals 600k, killing the mvp, you get MVP.

Loot priority: Kind of a point system, where your amount of points equals the damage you dealt but being the 1st to hit the mob makes your points doubled.

You attavm first and do 150k damage in total, so you have 300k points, if he person does less than that damage the loot priority is yours, if she deals more than that, loot priority is hers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users