#1 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:LEONiS

Posted 03 July 2016 - 11:40 PM

what i observed on the bonfire, salamander, and mana flames. They are not the same range distance from cleric.

On the Akram Arena defender in the center of crystal, i deploy of mana flames and salamander;
in the mana flames i can move near on the stair but on the salamanders i can only move half of crystals near stair.

My tactics on the game arena is to deploy the salamanders and mana flames and move seperated to my summoned to avoid them to AOE's Skills of 1-2 blow.

On the otherhand i am support cleric i move near to my team and heal them but flames are gone. Instead of deploying a new flames with AOE's enemy i must to choose to focus my heal.

This is what i thought or ideas, what if my summons are can move and has a great defence and hp it can do a Heal.

My example

The Skill tree:

Bonfire
-Earth Elementsl Summon (Earth)
-Wind Elemental Summon (Wind)

Salamander
-Fire Dragon Summon (Fire)

Mana Flames
-Frost Dragon Summon (Water)

The summons can support from the ability of flames and their special attack skills which is controllable of they master. On the cleric unique skill will appeared the skill tab of their summons. it will get either of; item mall, premium pts, valor skills or honor skills.

Earth Elemental Summon
-Passive Support: It has ability of 2 pieces of bonfire to heal the HP and MP per sec.

-Active Attack: have ability to crack the ground and the stone particles have possible to target the enemy and rock disposition easily to target the enemy; effect 70% Stun success rate and dodge down %

Wind Elemental Summon
-Passive Support: It has ability of 2 pieces of bonfire to heal the HP and MP per sec.

-Active attack: It has to a tornado which has a damage and they reflexes in wind is low and because they sight not clear; effect Dodge down % and Accuracy down %

Fire dragon Summon
-Support Passive: It has ability of 2 pieces of Salamander to heal the HP per sec.

-Active skill: Dragon fire Breath has ability to damage and burn the enemy because of fire and negative to enemy of the sound waves of dragon will effect the focus of enemy; effect Critical down % and Burn damage per sec

Frost Dragon Summon
-Passive Support: It has ability of 2 pieces of Mana Flames to heal the MP per sec.

-Active Skills: Dragon Arch breath has ability to freeze the enemy or either to make slow the enemy; effect 70% stun rate success and Mvsp down %
the active skills are either pvp or pvm

thats my ideas about the summon :D hopefully you like it More powers to summons :P

#2 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:00 AM

First I wanna comment on the flames & heals range.

m: meter

Bonfires: Should confirm ingame

• Mana Flames: 15m
  • Salamander Flames: 15m 
  • Single heals: 15m
  • Party heals: 25m
  • Single buffs: 15m
  • Party buffs: 25m
  • Purify: 25m
  • Sleep: 25m (not sure)
  • Mute: 10m

Have you known about this? 

#3 buenaventura

buenaventura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:LEONiS

Posted 04 July 2016 - 12:49 AM

Yup i am aware to others but not on meters of the flames, as of now can't check it i have school atm.

btw i always do on the game akram arena; before i remove my mana flames, i need to move far unlike to the salamanders not to far for remove it. i dont know if its a bug, but thats i always scenerio.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users