5 replies to this topic

#1 Rukuchanxd

Rukuchanxd

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:20 PM

Hello Friends

I'm currently a 118 sura doing mostly very casual solo play on an FC build. Currently wearing nyd garb and variant shoes but plan to change to GFSS and Temp Vit boots when i hit 120vit. Was wondering how I should go about purchasing these items.

1. Is it better to just find a decent GFSS with simple vit stats and a naked temp vit boots if I'm a bit poor to begin with, then work my way up towards better GFSS and Superior Temp Vits when I'm higher level and a bit richer? Or should I actually save and just buy a good one because the poorer ones aren't worth it?

Basically, Is the gfss and vit temp boots (no firelock) for the sake of the hp/sp% bonus at lower levels better than my current nyd and variant setup. Or even Vit temp boots with verit card?

2. What constitutes a decent GFSS? Sura is my first character, and my only 3rd class atm lol. How important it is it to have all those extra vits, special vit, and that card slot for a wakwak card, at my level? Do you guys go through a lot of GFSS during your sura lives? 

Thanks in advance for the help!

#2 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

1. simple vit GFSS is fine. make sure you have 120 vit and using temp vit boots. the TC damage of GFSS+120vit+vit boots is higher than GFSS+120str+str boots. you can put green ferus card on that boots. firelock soldier if you have zeny to +9.

2. HBP/FAW can replace GFSS as long as you are in 90 stat bonus of HBP and using specialized FAW (FS wakwak, vit wakwak)

#3 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:21 PM

maybe opt for a str gwfs instead?(because its cheaper) if its not a finalized vit one.  just a maybe >.<

#4 Rukuchanxd

Rukuchanxd

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:25 PM

1. simple vit GFSS is fine. make sure you have 120 vit and using temp vit boots. the TC damage of GFSS+120vit+vit boots is higher than GFSS+120str+str boots. you can put green ferus card on that boots. firelock soldier if you have zeny to +9.

2. HBP/FAW can replace GFSS as long as you are in 90 stat bonus of HBP and using specialized FAW (FS wakwak, vit wakwak)

RIghtio! Thanks for that. Guess I'll keep my eyes on ragial.

Is the extra 2% and 1 vit of the green ferus better than having 8% more sp from verit card?

#5 Azumatsu

Azumatsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

1) it just simple calculation, 1 vit=+1 MHP%

Ex: gfss vit +7= 7% + 15% (paired with temp boot)=22% MHP
Temp vit boots verit card= 8% + 8%=16% MHP
Total 16% + 22%= 38% +MHP

Vs

Variant shoes=20%
+9 FAW MHP10% enchant=10%
Total= 30% MHP

Even comparing with faw+variant shoes, gfss vit + temp vit combo still better at boost HP%

2) gfss vit +7 comparing with gfss +14, it have different 7% MHP. Just choose which suit with your budget. Gfss upper than +10 vit is expensive
Immune= more reduction
Wakwak= more TC damage, depend your str

#6 Rukuchanxd

Rukuchanxd

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:15 PM

1) it just simple calculation, 1 vit=+1 MHP%

Ex: gfss vit +7= 7% + 15% (paired with temp boot)=22% MHP
Temp vit boots verit card= 8% + 8%=16% MHP
Total 16% + 22%= 38% +MHP

Vs

Variant shoes=20%
+9 FAW MHP10% enchant=10%
Total= 30% MHP

Even comparing with faw+variant shoes, gfss vit + temp vit combo still better at boost HP%

2) gfss vit +7 comparing with gfss +14, it have different 7% MHP. Just choose which suit with your budget. Gfss upper than +10 vit is expensive
Immune= more reduction
Wakwak= more TC damage, depend your str

That's really helpful. Alright that gives me a pretty good idea of what to get.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users