boku pay for Etisalat United Arab Emirates - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

boku pay for Etisalat United Arab Emirates

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 merxis

merxis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:34 AM

Anyone havinv problems using boku pay service?

I Have been using boku service to buy WPE since March this year and everything was smooth until last week. It always says warp portal is not available for Etisalat. 

Hope some one can share same experiences on this case. Thanks

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 July 2016 - 03:03 PM

Hello,

How many transactions have you performed through boku pay on that given week? I read somewhere that there is a limit.

Try on another working day, if it's still not available contact WP billing team with the exact error message received.

#3 merxis

merxis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:15 PM

from july 10 - july 11 , I have 6 transactions. I do get a lot of those limit warnings, but it usually unblocks after 1 or 2 days. And for this case there was no limit warning only that my warp portal does not support my service provider Etisalat. It can't be helped for boku pay purchases there are only two options for the payment one is 20 aed (5 dollars) and 40 aed (10 dollars).And these payment system is really more convenient for me than using a card as i don't have one. I just tried now with  the same results.  I already filed a ticket last saturday (Ticket Number <>). I did got a reply from boku pay, they told me that my mobile service provider is not available on their service. Which is why i am asking for confirmation on warp portal. and hopefully they would fix this issue.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 18 July 2016 - 08:53 PM.
Removed ticket number

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:58 PM

All right, I have taken note of that ticket. For now please be patient till a warpportal support representative responds on your ticket.
Note that, ticket numbers should be kept private.

Update:

Further on the support factor, BokuPay does support the ISP in question. Did you include your phone number and ISP details in the BokuPay ticket? In any case, we have to wait now on WP response on the situation.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 18 July 2016 - 09:27 PM.

#5 merxis

merxis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:36 PM

My mobile provider and internet provider is the same, and my phone numbers are both included in the ticket. One more thing, this only happen last week after I filed another ticket requesting  WP customer support to unlock the virtual gift card option for my account. I have reloaded WPE before but the send virtual card was not working. After maintenance I received a confirmation from the support team that I am able to send gift cards then this happen.

I would also like to add, due to I can't send virtual gift card. I usually reload my friends WP account using my mobile numbers. Last month she used her credit card to subscribed to vip service for 1 month to her other ro account. Would change in ISP affect that? were not on the same country. And I attempted to reload her account  using boku pay to renew her VIP service. Although she just tried to use her card only last month.

Edited by merxis, 18 July 2016 - 11:16 PM.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:29 PM

If I get what you mean, are you logging into the user's account to purchase WPE? If yes, then that will cause verification/authentication issues.

There are payment options made available to certain regions, change in IP or country might lock the account from future purchases. Also using VPN/proxy to access WP page is not advised. If the account is locked (usually appears as a Payment Error) the user must contact WP billing department to look into the account issue. 

Please look into using Send a gift code card to friends instead of logging directly into their accounts, WP doesn't support or encourage account sharing.

#7 merxis

merxis

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 11:47 PM

Yes, Since March this year i logged in her account to purchase WPE using my mobile numbers. That was the first time i tried loading WPE, that's for two account hers and mine. Now last month she use her card to subscribe for 1 month vip. Considering that there was a promo on 180 days vip ,i decided to purchase 1 for her since her other ro account's vip is almost about to expire. That's why i requested earlier to unlock the send virtual gift card. I never knew before that you need to ask for WP support team to unlock that service as i have had tried many times before sending virtual gift cards and it always says all cards are sold out. I'm not using any VPN, heard of it but I don't trust that service.

Edited by merxis, 18 July 2016 - 11:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users