PvP classes and PvE classes ?

4 replies to this topic

#1 lamdam211

lamdam211

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 04:48 AM

I'm kinda new to this game so i need to ask every one that: Which class is best for PvP and which class is best for PvE ?

#2 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:03 AM

Since this topic will start a opinion war :D Mine is best one for PvP is Invoker and for PvE there are 2 paths for f1 farming and stuff its definitive Ninja and if you want to solo dungeons and endgame bosses then Summoner it is.

#3 lamdam211

lamdam211

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 07:32 AM

I heard that Invonker and summoner are good ai PvP, which one is better ??

#4 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 19 July 2016 - 09:52 AM

They have different roles in pvp. Invokers excel at locking enemies down so that summoners can destroy them. Summoners excel at doing a lot of damage but require the enemies to stay still so that they get hit continuously.

Invokers are the black smith, summoners are the weapon, and warmages are the insurance scroll.
This is just bsq, pvp is just a preference of what class you like.

#5 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2016 - 10:45 PM

I heard that Invonker and summoner are good ai PvP, which one is better ??

I don't see anyone doing pvp anymore is practically empty, all I ever see is BSQ which is driven by a guild with enhanced skills in the 3 lower levels of bsq, running, healing, camping, dual pc and EW which now has low groups and random winners. Depends what you want from in game choices, if cap specific level than choose to go there at 49-59-64-69-74-79-85. However, don't expect much from BSQ since its been used as a trolling ground with high defense and attack.

Depend if you are planning to cap anyone at specific level due to their skill tree been superior at specific levels. So, archer, priest, sumonner and thief for low bsq. Middle ground 59 to 79 twin, summon, thief, priest, high bsq and ew is mainly for groups 75 to 85, so warlock, priest, twin, and summoner.

Invoker, summoner and twin are your top 3 PVP tier. If you want power to kill last boss faster than sumonner is the best choice, but if u want mobs clear faster than nothing beat the priest.

Anyways, best thing to do is go to BSQ to all level and see for yourself what classes are any good there and then make your choice of what you want to be. Everyone's opinion is different based on their skills, too many players here claim to be any good and all they ever do is kill the little guy, 3 or 4 against one or you name it, the different ways they can cheat XD.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users