Slot [1] for Robe of Judgement (AB Gear) - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Slot [1] for Robe of Judgement (AB Gear)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos NO MORE

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:27 PM

Hi there...

robe of judgement should have a sliot for cards...

Why no ?

White Wing Suit [1] 

praying for Robe Of Judgement [1]  

maybe same for light of cure and another ab rings...

wh are ab too denied ?

Why developers dont think about it for a while'?

a: http://db.irowiki.org/db/item-info/15030/

a vs b

b: http://db.irowiki.org/db/item-info/15042/

Edited by HeresNatan, 04 August 2016 - 08:45 AM.
Replaced URL, do not link to RMS please.

#2 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 27 July 2016 - 02:30 PM

maybe we can get sloted boots like ranger too...

why no????

I dont wanto to make another class, so i think about some justice (keping differences)...

each class in their best ....

Edited by HeresNatan, 04 August 2016 - 09:09 AM.

#3 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir

Posted 27 July 2016 - 03:10 PM

Been playing with nephew's AB for some time but never really noticed the Judgment Armor and Shoes have no slot. xD

#4 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 28 July 2016 - 08:01 AM

Doesn't make any sense... petition right now :D :D 

:p_laugh: 

Lol.. thats my fav class.. nd tringer too... why need i an mvp card if I dont have a slot?

lose money gravity...

I know a lot of ppl whos playing only with abs... maybe if we get one or two slots (like ragers) for mora set, we can dream about some investments   :p_sleep: 

TY

#5 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:07 AM

I understand your point but I hope you're aware that Ado ABs are already capable of doing 200k+ (or mebbe even more) optimum damage with Adoramos. Tho I'm not sure if it's with the Judgment Set or not (but most prolly it's only attainable thru the set),slotting the Judgment Armor and Shoes will just make it all the more unfair to the performers who can never be on a par with ABs in terms of support and are tragically (re-)designed to also be inferior to Adoramos AB in terms of damage output. Anyways, what MVP cards do you intend to compound your Judgment Armor and Shoes with?

Edited by ROCKheir, 28 July 2016 - 09:08 AM.

#6 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:54 AM

I understand your point but I hope you're aware that Ado ABs are already capable of doing 200k+ (or mebbe even more) optimum damage with Adoramos. Tho I'm not sure if it's with the Judgment Set or not (but most prolly it's only attainable thru the set),slotting the Judgment Armor and Shoes will just make it all the more unfair to the performers who can never be on a par with ABs in terms of support and are tragically (re-)designed to also be inferior to Adoramos AB in terms of damage output. Anyways, what MVP cards do you intend to compound your Judgment Armor and Shoes with?

Well... Ty for a good feedback
That's my tough

first. I don't think that Adoramus ab are so OP as ppl say. Why? because u can hit 200k in some monsters, but u only do 30k~80k  in some monsters. i made my performer again, and I can say that even if u cant do 200k, you can do a SR rainstorm with 250~400k in total of hits, while u can resist (using resistance sets, elemental armor, etc and can use aspd attacks in the same with SR, using one thanatos bow for example to rec HP and totally sp).. When we got minstrel, ppl complaint agains that power, we cant ever do the same, because while my ab do 50k, another classes do 300kx2 in same time.

But the point is the judgement set. This set endow you with shadow element armor (horrible to go to another places, Reduce resistance against other race by 10%. To be worst: Shawl Of Judgement cast oratio (sometimes you die waiting this cast, so totally necessary a good dex, Shoes Of Judgement  Reduce resistance against other race by 10%. <>

Then You have only 1 element armor, more 20% of damage (even with demons, because they have another elements in theirs skills for example). there's no slot... so if we have only two slots, we could use (like ranger with same mora set can) another element, some cards like Tao Gunka, fallen bishop in shoes.... I dont know, but I think that's a good choice for abs. We were too OP before 175lvl, now we are a worst option for more than support. Crucial skills have a huge delay such; HH, lex aeterna, gloria and the point ME (sometimes better forget it, because u will die in one ME delay).

Corrections: 2 slots. Maybe we dont need nothing more thant it and some things that KRO has. There's no good ado ab in WOE, because woe set made us a bug against another classes

Comeback to maestro question: I really think that we were forgotten. renewall made me stopped to play Ragnarok fo 3 years. I got angry with maestro super nerf. Now I'm a little happy with some updates for maestro, but I'm sure that gravity doesn't made right decisions by It. Same with ab. Why? ab is one of most ppl choose. Most for slavers of killers in another client, but with a lot of AB-maniacs. So we have more noise to make, because people choose it. But wandy and stringer, both don't have too much people who want to be not enough for a support, not enough beeing killer.

But I'm in love with my maestro and that's my char who spend most time playing. https://i.imgsafe.org/a62b3c1b8e.jpg

Edited by VModCinnamon, 28 July 2016 - 03:15 PM.
Removed URL, do not link to RMS please.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:16 PM

Hello there! Please do not link to RMS on forums, 2 URL links have been edited out. Thank you.

#8 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 06:29 PM

Well it's true that the debuff portions of some gears from the set makes it suck compared to wws which has no debuff at all but prolly it's for balancing. You see, rangers are squishy, have no healing skills of their own, and and no buffs that can make them a little tanky. If the wws will likewise put a debuff in the set, it will render the rangers even more squishy. The Ado priest on the other hand have an arsenal of healing and buffing skills to help him hold his ground.... however, unlike rangers that can almost instacast AS, ABs suffer from longer fixed cast time, longer skill delay, and and longer skill cooldown with some of its useful skills. Nevertheless, I was intending to propose an AB-exclusive weapon that goes well with Old Mitra to dispense with the need for the judgment set for ado ABs. However, getting my gear proposals through only has 0.001% success rate LOL so I abandoned my projects altogether.

#9 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:32 AM

Uou're right, but not totally. Why?

This set was perfect in the past. So, It was made for 150 lvl. Who made this set, made It thinking in 150 lvl. With 175 lvl, With 175 lvl, another classes got immunity for silentium for example. You can't freeze people like in the past, lex = die without hi, and if u lex you  won't kill because woe set reduce dmg a lot. rangers can hide, can hit 500k and hide again. Ab's only have HH, but that's supposed to be like that for the most MMORPGS.
hmm... The problem is that, they are flooding with new content, forgetting  the old. i made ab thinking in the 150lvl mechanic and if I know that we will be like that, probably I wont make one (only for a slaver to another class). My case is a little different from another players, because most of them don't have more than 1b or 2b. what's my point?

I can spend some cash to make my dreamed char, while most of players easily can leave the game when new contents broke theirs 100m~2b gears. Whe can't still paying with soo much deception, so if they have a good pc, they choose another game. That's reallity of owestern world, because in world we have diffeces in human beeing about ours games behaviors (in general aspects). So, easily u can conclude that the rules of  est can't be a kind of success coca cola in west as we made. Look for rag in east... a good success.....

TY guy.... maybe we can wake up developpers... Maybe the guy who made the jud set can update it. It should be a must to every new content to result in ressurrection of ragnarok.

#no more mobile games flag XD... kidding  :thx: 

#10 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:42 AM

what's a good card for robe of judement[1]

isn't holy robe[1] enough?

#11 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:50 PM

theres no adoramus ab wih holy robe... do u have ado ab?...

#12 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 30 July 2016 - 05:08 PM

no, i do not.

#13 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:03 PM

no, i do not.

Yes... because we need some incentives.. and ten choose It...

#14 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:52 AM

Also Affection set  should have slots too, because you can't use holy element to go to places like bio5... A top gear for an AB and also the key for newbies

http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/15029/

#15 HeresNatan

HeresNatan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 988 posts
  • LocationEU banned?

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:39 PM

Been playing with nephew's AB for some time but never really noticed the Judgment Armor and Shoes have no slot. xD

4652.png

NIGHTMARE AMON RA

• Increase magic damage against Shadow and Undead property monsters by 50%. 
  • Increase magic damage against Demon and Undead race monsters by 50%. 

Compound on: Armor

in a robe.... pls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users