Sharing is Magic - Connect, Share & Win! - Page 3 - Event Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sharing is Magic - Connect, Share & Win!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#51 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

Same here, I hope Genesis can come and explain how this should work

#52 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:07 AM

For the Premium being added for this event, it is my understanding that it is not an extension to current Premium you already have on your account, but adding Premium to those who do not already have Premium so everyone will have it while this event is going on. I apologize for any confusion regarding this tier reward. 

#53 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

I cant see this as a reward

One thing bothers me with this Premium thing. Why put an extra premium icon on the screen so it looks like we have more premium when we in fact have nothing more than before the reward.

Edited by Draquora, 17 August 2016 - 10:12 AM.

#54 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

I cant see this as a reward

One thing bothers me with this Premium thing. Why put an extra premium icon on the screen so it looks like we have more premium when we in fact have nothing more than before the reward.

They have never given out premium like this before and I suspect it had to be done this way. It doesn't affect current premium users at all other than that extra symbol so it's really not a big deal.  At least you can still see your real premium timer.

#55 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:27 PM

I expected them to do the same as they did before when they compensated players with free premium for some days and the already activated premium accounts were added to that.

#56 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

Sooo.... Why then didn't you just give out a premium 30day coin for everyone then... that just, *headdesk* 

See, this is why I stopped buying premium with cash. Cause everytime the event reward was premium, I got boned out of the reward. Stop doing it guys. You have premium consumable now, start issuing an account bound version of those [that can't be sold] and make use of it. Good lord. 

#57 henrycao

henrycao

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

whats the twitch channel name? and Monday at what time?

#58 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:28 PM

Here is the link to the Twitch chat   Not sure of the time but I'm sure Lark will post it so keep checking the forum.

#59 Rezp

Rezp

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:16 AM

Nice event
Nice event
Nice event

#60 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:56 AM

It will be on the Warpportal Twitch Channel (the same link as Honeybunz provided), and it will be the normal time for our ROSE Livestreams, at 11AM PDT on Monday 08/22/2016!

#61 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

When will the Re-roll Hammers be unlocked?

#62 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:29 PM

ReRoll hammers have been unlocked and will be distributed soon! We are 73 Entries from 600% EXP Bonus unlocks!

#63 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:03 AM

Hi. I was wondering if ever we won't be able to tune in to twitch. Would that mean we won't be having the hidden tier reward?

#64 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

Unfortunately the 2300 Hidden Tier will only be unlocked during the livestream but if you cannot access twitch, as long as you are in game during that time you should be able to participate in the hidden reward. If you cannot make it online during that time, worry not! There will be other opportunities of this kind in the future!

#65 7057131117023218773

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:SA PUSO MO

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

It will be on the Warpportal Twitch Channel (the same link as Honeybunz provided), and it will be the normal time for our ROSE Livestreams, at 11AM PDT on Monday 08/22/2016!

That's 2AM 8/23 UTC+8 timezone am I correct? What a bummer...

#66 RuddyN

RuddyN

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:27 AM

What kind of event prize is that? Why do we HAVE to be online when it didn't work that way with any of the other tiers? That just doesn't make sense to me. What you're doing is favoring one country over another. EVERYONE that is participating in this event should be awarded the prize, not if you're just online.. There are people who participate every day so they can see and obtain that hidden item.. What kind of message are you sending if you deny them that because they aren't online the same time you're online? Ridiculous...

Edited by RuddyN, 19 August 2016 - 10:28 AM.

#67 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:49 AM

Please know that events like the one unlocked by the 2300 Hidden Tier will be run again, so this is not the only opportunity that players will have to participate in an event like this. Unfortunately the constraints of this reward make it so it is only possible to be unlocked during a certain narrow time frame.

Also, I do not believe any of the other hidden tier rewards are under a time restraint like the 2300 one is, but rather will allow for specific benefits to be unlocked for the rest of the month for the entire server. 

#68 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:09 AM

What kind of event prize is that? Why do we HAVE to be online when it didn't work that way with any of the other tiers? That just doesn't make sense to me. What you're doing is favoring one country over another. EVERYONE that is participating in this event should be awarded the prize, not if you're just online.. There are people who participate every day so they can see and obtain that hidden item.. What kind of message are you sending if you deny them that because they aren't online the same time you're online? Ridiculous...

Don't feel bad, I didn't know you had to log in when the event started, so I jsut did most of the activities the first 2 days from my phone. Missed the literal only item i wanted, the free spins. So =/ I essentially missed the entire event.

But you're right, there are bugs with how this was planned out, as with any first time event launch. It's annoying, but it's better than nothing [unless you're me and effectively didn't get anything for it lol] 

#69 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:31 AM

When will we get the Re-roll Hammers? You said it was unlocked yesterday (my time-zone) and that they would soon be distributed but that was many hours ago

#70 7057131117023218773

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Server:SA PUSO MO

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:45 AM

Don't feel bad, I didn't know you had to log in when the event started, so I jsut did most of the activities the first 2 days from my phone. Missed the literal only item i wanted, the free spins. So =/ I essentially missed the entire event.

But you're right, there are bugs with how this was planned out, as with any first time event launch. It's annoying, but it's better than nothing [unless you're me and effectively didn't get anything for it lol] 

I also missed those free spins on two of my accounts. I only got the free spins on my vendor since it is vending 24/7 which I have to do since the equipment in the market are in billions. I just started playing ROSE online again 3 weeks ago after a deep slumber. 

#71 IMsellerbuyer

IMsellerbuyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 03:39 PM

Thank you for the reply :) This event is wonderful already. It gives opportunity for the newbies to have free stuffs when the market selling price are too high. And making people online is no problem because we as players need to give effort. Idk why some make a fuzz about being online though. Just saying :)

#72 RuddyN

RuddyN

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

Please know that events like the one unlocked by the 2300 Hidden Tier will be run again, so this is not the only opportunity that players will have to participate in an event like this. Unfortunately the constraints of this reward make it so it is only possible to be unlocked during a certain narrow time frame.

Also, I do not believe any of the other hidden tier rewards are under a time restraint like the 2300 one is, but rather will allow for specific benefits to be unlocked for the rest of the month for the entire server.

If this is the case, make the reward something different.. why even have it as a reward when it's unfair for the people who [no offense] have lives, whether that be school, work or even sleeping at that time?
Sure! Let someone who JUST started the event participate in this one because they so happen to be online and has done NOTHING to help unlock the tiers.. Meanwhile, Billy, who has participated every day in this "Share" a magic crap (because that's what it is if he can't obtain this award) has to be in school in the morning, so he is fast asleep like the good student he is.. Oh, but wait? You can't get this secret prize, Billy! All because the [CM] and whoever else is in charge of this feel that you have to be online at 2:00AM, (meanwhile it's 1:00PM their time - so why should they complain, right?) to claim your prize. OH, but wait! There will be another event like this, but it won't be the same prize. Should have moved to the USA, Billy! Better luck next time!

This isn't the same. You missed the event yourself. I'm speaking on behalf of the people who started on day 1 and continued to participate through this event because they actually want the server to get new people. They want ROSE to grow, even though it's nearly dead. People love this game after so many years.. And for the CM and staff to do this to them is a punch in the face. Not everyone that plays are adults.. They can't purchase IM points, so they are very much looking forward to an event like this for some items they would otherwise never have. For some people, this was the first time they were able to participate in the lucky spins.. This is completely unfair. Oh well though, right? So long as it's not them, why should they care?

Edited by RuddyN, 19 August 2016 - 06:54 PM.

#73 rhalph

rhalph

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:51 PM

can any one tell me what time do the event start here in the philippines?

#74 rhalph

rhalph

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

damn it.. its on 12pm in the philippines and i have a work damn just damn.. 

#75 RuddyN

RuddyN

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

can any one tell me what time do the event start here in the philippines?

Sure! Since it'll be at 11:00AM in the USA, that'll mean you have to be awake and logged in at 02:00AM. Isn't sharing fun?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users