Premium is a temporary ROSE game account upgrade. It can be purchased from the Item Mall in-game. It costs 600 IM points for 30 days of premium service. When you purchase more than 1 month, the time is added to your existing subscription- no need to wait until it runs out to get the next one. Sometimes there is a special with 6 months service for 2875 points, which is like getting a month for free (compared to buying each month separately).
A lot of newer players don’t totally understand all of the perks of having premium so I wanted to make this little guide to help them see what a wonderful thing it is
First some basics:
When you have premium and you log in, you will see a message like this in the system chat (your message will have the end date of your subscription)
Below your character name in the upper left corner of the screen, you will see a tiny sunburst symbol. If you hover over it with your cursor, it will show how many days are left on your premium subscription.
And now for the benefits!
- You will get 10 pages of Premium Storage that you can feel free to fill. It costs 0 zulie to put items into Premium Storage. The items in that storage will always be available to remove, even if you no longer have premium. Obviously, to add items you must have a current premium subscription
- One of the best perks in my opinion is the fact that with premium, you can access ALL storage from anywhere. To open your storage, click on the top symbol of the column of symbols on the right side of the game screen (it looks like a tiny joy stick). You can also open storage with alt +p
- With premium, you can make up to 8 characters on an account (without premium, you are only allowed 3 characters). Those characters will always be usable, even if you no longer have premium.
- Premium accounts get +30% more experience and +50% more drops. That applies to every character on a premium account and is in addition to any medals or server/event boosts.
- You will have unlimited Game Arena energy, which means you can do as many dungeons and PvP games as you want.
- Premium users get +10 Honor Points from PvP quests; 20% more Honor Gains from PvP games; and can have +50% more Honor points in total.
- Premium users also get +10 Valor Points from Valor quests
- When you have premium, each monster you kill will give you +50% more clan points.
- And last, but not least, with premium you are eligible to get a Gift Box every 6 hours. When you have a gift, you will see a red flashing gift box by the Item Mall symbol in the upper right corner of the game screen (next to the mini map). There will also be a system message informing you.
To claim the gift, click on the flashing red box. When you do that, the Item Mall purchase tab opens and the timer starts for your next gift. Drag the box to your inventory and double click on it in the consumables tab to open. There are a variety of items that can be in each gift box. Some will be tradable and some will be account locked. The tradable items can also be sold to other players in-game for zulie. Note that you do not have to stay logged In to get the daily gifts. Keep track of the time when you claimed the last one, and log in around 6 hours later to get the next one.
In December 2017, the Premium Daily Box system was expanded. There are now 6 Special Premium Daily Boxes throughout the year. All of the Special Premium Daily Boxes have a chance of containing one of the items listed on this page, but they may also contain various seasonal items. The links on the Wiki page show which additional items are possible in each Special Premium Daily Box
As you can see, premium has something for everyone whether you are currently leveling or maxed and doing dungeon runs. It also helps to support the server, so it’s a win-win in my eyes. ^^
If there are any questions regarding premium, please post them here or send me a pm.
Edited by HoneyBunz, 11 April 2018 - 08:35 PM.