• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dawnwolf5

Dawnwolf5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:19 AM

Magic has always been my thing no matter the game so i decided to make both a monk and a wizard and i was wondering if anyone could give me builds for both or had guides or something...my wizard is currently level 16 and monk is level 5 i just want something to look at and hopefully use thank you :D

Edited by Dawnwolf5, 06 December 2010 - 06:40 PM.

#2 Dawnwolf5

Dawnwolf5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

Magic has always been my thing no matter the game so i decided to make both a monk and a wizard and i was wondering if anyone could give me builds for both or had guides or something...my wizard is currently level 16 and monk is level 5 i just want something to look at and hopefully use thank you :D

bump

#3 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:07 AM

Since no one posted anything (probably because there are so many other threads asking for it), I'll just post what I was gonna do for my "future" priest and wm.

Priest.

WM.

But seriously, you should read other threads in this section.

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 07 December 2010 - 07:08 AM.

#4 Legomancer

Legomancer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

My Build

Its bare bones, but that's about what I'm sitting on right now/aiming for at level 47, I got assloads of spare SP just rotting without a use.

Barbarian/Witches curse blows for PvE [From my perspective so far], theres no point upping instant heal any higher just yet [Maybe at 60+?] when slow heal + Level 1 HP restore is more than enough to keep anyone in my party chugging away without rest on the only parts that matter and might require a heal, like Bosses, I've never had to rely on more than slow heal up till bosses, if someone is stupid enough to require more than that, it means they're rushing on ahead to try getting a higher % and should know the risks. I'm not chasing them to heal them, it's not my job to keep them alive.

This is more of a leveling build, but hell, even when I'm maxed I don't think I'm ever going to pull points out of either enhancement or mastery because there honestly aren't alot of choices worth investing in as a priest as far as I can see it, and every extra bit of damage I pump out lowers the amount of hits it requires to kill something.

Maxing Sanctuary, of all things, looks like it'd be far more useful than maxing wide heal or instant just yet.

Edited by Legomancer, 11 December 2010 - 04:01 AM.

#5 Legomancer

Legomancer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:24 AM

Oh yeah, and if you're playing a monk, for the love of god, hold on to your aqua weapon until you're 40. Just enchant that thing to at least 3 [Never had a failed enchant up to that point.]

The reason being is that it'll cost pennies to repair it, while even a level 30 weapon is gonna start costing you gold to fix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users