Thanks message From Adrenaline For the DragonSaga Staff - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thanks message From Adrenaline For the DragonSaga Staff

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 24 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

I will speak on the behalf of the Adrenaline guild

To say a big thank you to the staff, developer and volunteer moderator, game master and all the other staff of the Dragon Saga community.

Thank you for all the time spent to make this game a better place with less bugs, bots, and hackers and we are grateful for having great patches and game improvements for all those years.

Thank you for your great spirit to undo a BIG MAZE box from the old Korea Dev. Making some massive bug fixes from all the past mistakes of the old Korean team.

Thank you for your patience with the players who sometimes are a pain to deal with. Thank you for all the Question and Answer, taking time to speak with the Player community and trying your best to make us happy.

Thank you very much For the Arcadia part 1. That shows us that the game is still alive and evolving. Even if some don’t show it appreciation, we will do it. You are great and doing an excellent job making this game a better place for players to be in. And we all know that more it yet to come.

I hope someday the Game Client will be changed so you can make a better and stable format that is easier to work with. We are behind you till the end. Don’t give up and thank you one more time.

Message from Zeltrix : "thank you for supporting Husky!!!" ..Even if they also supported Felix and Woodie

Message from Emillia guild vice:  Love you guys keep it up / don’t forget ‘’baekho( little tiger) ’’ for president too, it so cute.

Message from LadyChloe : thx for keeping my first MMO alive for all those years

Message from Okabe (Schiffer) : Arcadia is finally live, the expansion we all waited for is finally here all thanks to our Dragon Saga development team! Let's say everyone together, a big thank you to our awesome Dragon Saga team for everything they have done for us until now and they will continue doing their amazing work. Let's also wish them good luck for their future work on Dragon Saga.

#2 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

One more for Chaos one more I was out :C : Thanks to the team and to Popcorn who had to deal with lots of critic and heads up for more and more cool stuff :D 

#3 Zeltrix

Zeltrix

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:48 PM

Yes!! A gigantic thank you from our guild!! :Emo_14: :Emo_14: :Emo_14:

#4 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:50 AM

On behalf of the whole Dragon Saga Team I want to say thank you for all your kind words.

We are always trying to do our best to make this game a better place. 

I hope this first Arcadia Update is liked and we're looking forward to continue the work on this great game.

#5 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:31 AM

I will speak on the behalf of the Adrenaline guild

To say a big thank you to the staff, developer and volunteer moderator, game master and all the other staff of the Dragon Saga community.

Thank you for all the time spent to make this game a better place with less bugs, bots, and hackers and we are grateful for having great patches and game improvements for all those years.

Thank you for your great spirit to undo a BIG MAZE box from the old Korea Dev. Making some massive bug fixes from all the past mistakes of the old Korean team.

Thank you for your patience with the players who sometimes are a pain to deal with. Thank you for all the Question and Answer, taking time to speak with the Player community and trying your best to make us happy.

Thank you very much For the Arcadia part 1. That shows us that the game is still alive and evolving. Even if some don’t show it appreciation, we will do it. You are great and doing an excellent job making this game a better place for players to be in. And we all know that more it yet to come.

I hope someday the Game Client will be changed so you can make a better and stable format that is easier to work with. We are behind you till the end. Don’t give up and thank you one more time.

Message from Zeltrix : "thank you for supporting Husky!!!" ..Even if they also supported Felix and Woodie

Message from Emillia guild vice:  Love you guys keep it up / don’t forget ‘’baekho( little tiger) ’’ for president too, it so cute.

Message from LadyChloe : thx for keeping my first MMO alive for all those years

Message from Okabe (Schiffer) : Arcadia is finally live, the expansion we all waited for is finally here all thanks to our Dragon Saga development team! Let's say everyone together, a big thank you to our awesome Dragon Saga team for everything they have done for us until now and they will continue doing their amazing work. Let's also wish them good luck for their future work on Dragon Saga.

You put both of my names xD... oh well... it came out pretty good.

In behalf of the whole Dragon Saga Team I want to say thank you for all your kind words.

We are always trying to do our best to make this game a better place. 

I hope this first Arcadia Update is liked and we're looking forward to continue the work on this great game.

The first update of Arcadia is amazing, keep doing your awesome work!

Edited by BlackDragonLord, 25 August 2016 - 09:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users