Introduction and Problem With Connecting - Dragon Saga - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Introduction and Problem With Connecting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Mc Donald's

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

Hi! I'm a new aspiring player in Dragon Saga.

I actually played Dragonica back in 2011 to 2012 and I loved the game. Too bad our server got shut down because of poor maintenance by the company that was holding it in my country.

After a few years, current time, I tried to search if the game is still alive because the last time I played it in a private server, I've heard talks that Gravity messed up the game like messing up the Priest/Invoker's damage output and buffing the most annoying class in the game Paladin/Dragoon.

So after a few diggings, I found out that this game is now famous under the name "Dragon Saga", downloaded it using Steam and waiter for a few hours excited to play this nostalgic game again. After downloading and patching it, I was so hyped! But sadly though, when I opened the game via Steam then WarpPortal the internet connection just disappears! Tried opening it view direct open, not using Steam but I still have the same problem.

I tried using "cmd" to ping my internet connection and it has a stable 23ms but everytime I open the game, cmd will say "Requested time out." and sometimes says "Destination host unreachable." Sometimes I can get to the character creation but I can't really create my character.

Is it a port problem? Can someone help me with this one?

Edited by UpSyndrome13, 24 August 2016 - 05:32 PM.

#2 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

[Update]

Well I feel stupid. I disabled my Eset's firewall and now I can play the game!

But this leaves my computer vulnerable to attacks. Can someone help me with the Eset settings?

#3 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:29 PM

[Update]

I can finally play the game but I keep on disconnecting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users