Have not received a notice on my First payment verfication - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Have not received a notice on my First payment verfication

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Starcape

Starcape

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:25 AM

Hi,

So the problem is as described in the title.

On the 23rd I placed a order for WP and everything went well until the point where it said I had to wait for the first payment verification to go through.

So my thought was "Okay? A bit weird... but fine, I'm not in a hurry" But after 24 hours i still didn't hear anything so I went ahead and submited a ticket relating to this hoping that they would be able to check on it.

Since then 24 hours have passed yet again and no reply to either the ticket or original purchase attempt.

It might just be me that's not patient enough, but how long do these things usually take?

Have anyone else had similar problems?

I gotta say that I've never had so much trouble having anyone accept my money before.  :heh:

Thanks!

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Hello there,

The verification process is automated last I heard but it is keyed off. A human interaction is required for the last part. So kindly be patient a little while.

#3 Starcape

Starcape

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

Thank you for your quick reply!

Alright, I'll go ahead and be patient then (apparently not my strong suit, but I'll try nonetheless).  :heh:

#4 Starcape

Starcape

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:33 AM

Okay, so it went through yesterday.

If anyone else encounter the same "problem" and wonder how long it took me for the verification to go through, then the answer is; approximately 72 hours.

Another confusing part was the verification email that stated the following: "We have reviewed your WarpPortal account and have authorized it for full use of our payment options. The WarpPortal Energy purchased should now be fully usable by you."

This last part kinda indicated that my purchase should have gone through but later when I checked I had no WPE nor charge to my creditcard. After browsing the forums for a bit I found out that I'll need the make the purchase again for the actual charge to happen, this in itself is no problem but it could have been a little clearer if you want my opinion(not sure anyone does, but there you have it :P ).

Anyways, I'm a happy camper now and want to thank the WP team for their efforts.  :no1:

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users