August QA Livestream! - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

August QA Livestream!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:00 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Next Wednesday will be our last Dragon Saga Livestream of the month, so it is time once more for our end of the month Q&A Livestream! Post your questions for the Dragon Saga Team below and join us on the Warpportal Youtube Channel at 10:00 Server Time08/31/2016 to see them answered!

#2 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

I, REALLY was waiting for this QA livestream.

I have a question that is struck into my mind for over a month, that is more or less important.

Do you consider making a promotional campaign for Dragon Saga on its current state ? Like proudly claiming Arcadia as the next big leap into the game that had the unique idea of making a side-scrolling MMORPG on a magazine or making some meeting at any convention ?

Second question now, that is less important, and probably already asked several times :

Would you mind explaining what is your current opinion regarding private servers. Do you have any will on closing them ? I personally have an idea of what the answer could be, but it would be great for the community to know what the staff does, or tries to do against them, or explaining exactly why it isnt worth witch hunting them.

#3 Copycatguy

Copycatguy

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:25 AM

A question regarding the Arcadia City.

Is the Arcadia City as of now, the finaly state of the city, or do you have plans do polish it?

Regarding the polishing I mean like will you fix the walk through objects.

Or the miss matching shading of the NPCs to the Maps.

#4 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:26 AM

• Any plans on Rare/Hero Elga accessories (Belt,Earring,Rings,Necklace)? If there are no plans for elga items, are there plans on new endgame accessories? 

• Are Elga weapons the last weapons that have element on them?

• Will arcadia armor have different set effects compared to the protector of the stars armor or will be like Protector armor that just got the same set effects as elga armor but with slightly better stats and more Def/MDef?

• We currently have so many useless buffs and passives that increase Magic attack and Physical attacks by their base stats, would it be possible to make these buffs and passives based on total instead? If its possible you guys can do a trial week where the buffs are based on total and decide to keep or scrap the idea if it turns out good or bad like you did with the Critical damage caps? Currently summoners are the only viable thing to play for dps for both pvp and pve.

• Can Invokers get their 70% damage reduction removed from pvp modes or atleast get it lowered to a 50% damage reduction? When endgame invokers with +20 protector weapons and double 15* Cerberus solar rings are only hitting double digit numbers off endgame players then something isn't right.The old OP 6 star Element cards no longer come into play so i do not see anything wrong with this idea, again you can do trial week for stuff and scrap the ideas if you dislike them.

• Since necklaces/rings first sockets can only be equipped with Galaxia skill cards this also leaves necklaces/rings from lvl 20-50 unable to socket anything into the first slots. Any plans on letting us downgrade Galaxia skill cards to fill those slots or any plans on making all galaxia skill cards socketable from lvl 20-99 for all the cards.

• Can one of the Battlesquares through out the day have no skill restrictions what so ever, would be sorta fun seeing the chaos unfold as everyone uses ultimate skills and blocked skills that we currently cannot use in Emporia/Bsq/Pvp modes. This 1 BattleSquare would offer no rewards to the winning or losing team, since it would just be for fun.

Edited by Starkespada1, 27 August 2016 - 10:43 AM.

#5 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Will elga or any late game boss  start have damage reduction from x autos or maybe give imunity to x autos at a certain % hp?

Is prety sad wacth x class dps him down while classes that use skills deal no relevant damage

#6 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:24 PM

1) Will something be done about current attack vs defense formula? Current endgame unless you're a Summoner and maybe a Destroyer with solars you can't really kill anyone unless their gear is seriously lacking enchants due to the element rework.

2) What would you say is the to do list for Arcadia episode 2? Would you estimate a mid 2017 release?

3) What would you think about a quest-based IM set from future Arcadia quests? Like the Normal Unity set, a good intro IM set as a quest series reward.

Edited by Coolsam, 26 August 2016 - 07:44 PM.

#7 LazeZH

LazeZH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:48 AM

How many people are the new development team consisting of?

Who's doing the new artwork? The arcadia poster that's used everywhere looks great, but the arcadia entity is a bit off... Wondering if you're prioritizing the art enough to have a dedicated artist onboard.

Could we expect a rework of old sets in the future? So that we endgame could have multiple choices, instead of new sets just making old ones obsolete (like how POS is a better version of the elga set)

Do you have any ideas how to balance the attack speed classes?

Are you able to change skills with your current tools? For example making gladiator's wrath of earth into a multi-hit skill.

Can you bring back Elluman? He was so much more than a tree ;(

Edited by LazeZH, 27 August 2016 - 03:23 AM.

#8 shadoworx

shadoworx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:04 AM

Any plans to add target dummy mobs for people to test damage out on? I imagine these could be added into a MyHome, being a mob with either billions of health, or immortal (cannot go below 1 HP).

Plans to rework STR and INT, so that they stop being an inferior method of gaining ATK/MATK as opposed to just equipping raw ATK/MATK items?

Are bonus stages in an acceptable state? Currently they only serve as an obstacle to achieving rank 1 on a mission map. If you get a bonus stage and are trying to get rank 1, you have to give up right then and there as you cannot get enough points. There's also no real reward from the stage other than potions that clutter your inventory and boxes full of dubiously useful misc items. They feel less like a "bonus" and more like a penalty when you get them.

#9 Silver19

Silver19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:58 AM

Can we get an option for fullscreen mode? Since the update when borderless fullscreen came around I noticed a drop in game performance. So I was wondering could we get an option to choose from window mode, borderless and fullscreen mode? Thanks for the answer!

#10 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

I also want to ask something regarding Arcadia city

+ Will there be better lightings and "colors" for Arcadia city ? The Loading screen look like heaven but the city itself doesn't look the same at all.

+ Is it able to add back Element resist aura but make it as toggle instead. I know people could complain about them make lag but (that's why it should be toggle) I really miss being super shiny.

+ Is Arcadia NPC is newly made or made by Korean devs?

+ Will there be lv81~85 Earring ?

+ Will bright jewels also become Useless since socket box is no longer possible through Profession

Edited by VinylDorayaki, 31 August 2016 - 02:57 AM.

#11 LazeZH

LazeZH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:03 AM

+  Is it able to add back Element resist aura but make it as toggle instead. I know people could complain about them make lag but (that's why it should be toggle) I really miss being super shiny.

Could you make all glowing orb effects toggle? I really dislike all of them ;(

#12 3743160215224717463

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:35 AM

1. is there will be new update on new skill ? for every 3rd class jobs.

2. regarding about twin passive skill...some skill descriptions such as iron fist training, heavy blow, fist harmony. harmony mastery giving a fault effects or diffifulty of understandl....will it be fixed or mayb improvise it?

3. is there will great enhancement on pvp system on BSQ/EW? for example mayb new quest,  new mission or mayb new features?  

by. oFluff

#13 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:58 AM

Can we get an option to hide equipment? When?!
RO has it why not DS?

Edited by Apocryphos, 28 August 2016 - 08:59 AM.

#14 stiffyliffyriffy

stiffyliffyriffy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:30 AM

RO has it why not DS?

Yeah some privacy would be great. The added feature of hiding your items will allow individuals to game without being judged.Tired of being picked on by casual players for my gear and being called pay2win

Edited by stiffyliffyriffy, 28 August 2016 - 10:35 AM.

#15 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:37 AM

RO has it why not DS?

Yeah some privacy would be great. The added feature of hiding your items will allow individuals to game without being judged.Tired of being picked on by casual players for my gear and being called pay2win

Nope.

#16 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:18 AM

I'm supporting this nope. I don't see why you would hide your equipements as long as you are leggit. If you really want to hide them, just use a different set.

Edited by 5143121023173906760, 28 August 2016 - 01:00 PM.

#17 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:37 AM

I'd still want a hide feature on the twins kickball.

#18 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:56 AM

Are you planing to add some side quests to or better around Arcadia City in the future?

Now that part 1 is released will you now directly go on with working on part 2? 

Will you still work on bug fixes, exploit fixes, adjustments and events to the game itself?

This is maybe a crazy question but I'm curious. So I simply have to ask. Did the piano part of Arcadia City ever do some kind of sound or has it ever been just for the looks?

Edited by Fliederduft78, 28 August 2016 - 11:57 AM.

#19 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:32 PM

Not a fan of people leeching builds which is why I proposed it, but this community is notorious in having everything spoonfed to them.
ONTOPIC: With the element system rebalanced so its less of a deciding factor for pvp, can we lift the restrictions on CD/CR?

#20 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:57 PM

Not a fan of people leeching builds which is why I proposed it, but this community is notorious in having everything spoonfed to them.
ONTOPIC: With the element system rebalanced so its less of a deciding factor for pvp, can we lift the restrictions on CD/CR?

For CD and CR I think 600% all class is fair but not too high as Crits still ignore defenses to an extent. Where a hit is normally 200, the critical hit would go as high as 2,000+ in a 500% CD value.

As for rate, upping the max to 50% wouldn't be an issue as 30%-40% can be achieved easily due to the abundance of FCR in core IM sets, PoS and Agi and Critical Rate values also.

#21 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:45 PM

I'd also be happy with a cr cap increase to 50+% 

The problem is it's extremely hard to get over 40% in general albeit easy to get to 40% in the first place.

#22 BlackDragonLord

BlackDragonLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:Yes

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:51 PM

Nope.

Wait Mr. Popcorn, the livestream didn't start yet. xD

#23 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 12:40 AM

Will we see a julie soulcraft sucess rate increase in future at least till artifact ?

is pretty frustrating that enchant rate atm she is  my most hated npc

#24 Silver19

Silver19

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:06 AM

I don't know if this is intended or just a mistake by the previous developers, but why is dragoon's ultimate skill the only powerful one? I have a +10 advanced lv. 65 weapon and I deal around 90k damage per hit with the ultimate, with critical hits this goes over 500k damage per hit. On the other side, all other classes have weak ultimates, do you maybe plan on buffing them since wasting 60 skill points on that skill is worthless if it doesn't do more damage than a regular skill.

#25 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:51 AM

I don't know if this is intended or just a mistake by the previous developers, but why is dragoon's ultimate skill the only powerful one? I have a +10 advanced lv. 65 weapon and I deal around 90k damage per hit with the ultimate, with critical hits this goes over 500k damage per hit. On the other side, all other classes have weak ultimates, do you maybe plan on buffing them since wasting 60 skill points on that skill is worthless if it doesn't do more damage than a regular skill.

Before invoker ultimate was super strong too but they decide to change it for unknown reason'' Korea dev''

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users