do you think that making daily quests and khara give more XP than joining a party and killing mobs (w/ correct lvl)?
I can play the game for 4-5 hours a day, and I'm currently ML Priest 6 (around 800 Mastery Points left).
If I'm not mistaken, my skill tree is the following: http://roguard.net/t...1500005300a000/
Gear: drops from Sand Scorpions, Dark Sandman, ... (ML 1 ascetic lvl)
I noticed some numbers:
- Currently the best for me is farming Condors. Condor killing in a party of 4 members give around 4 points --> Kill 25 condors for 100 MP.
- Quests reward points go from 20 to 300 MP (w/ some at 200 or 100), including the MP given from the mobs to kill for the quest.
- Does not depend on other members (the more the best)
- Quite big rewards regarding mob killing
- Slower than killing condors
- Once the daily quests are done, nothing left (or dungeons quests)
Mob killing party
- No need to go from place to place
- Need party
What about you? What did you do when you were ML 6? (not now you're ML 30 or higher^^)
Bonus question: why isn't there any flying transportation service in Dayr Desert?
Edited by IcyKitsu, 25 August 2016 - 09:28 PM.