PVE Arena upgrade

No replies to this topic

#1 ahimdong

ahimdong

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

i want to give some feedback for pve experience, with the latest update the pve experience will get boring as soon as any player hits the level cap.

my suggestion is if possible add a new dungeon like infinity tower or something similar like that, so the pve player can have some fun too. 

the basics is just like pve arena but with more features just like the side story dungeons, each stage will have a boss that requires a level cap whether its level 50, ML 10, ML 20, etc. 

the added features are optional if wp staff can add them that will be good.

dungeon system example :

stage 1 - Boss A (element A) 

buff : incoming physical atk will be decreased by 10-25% but had no ranged attacks.

stage 2 - Boss B (element B)

buff : incoming magic atk will be decreased by 10-25% had aoe attacks.

features example :

before the fight begin there will be some monster for each party/raid member to kill. the monsters will disappear after every member killed one.

after a member killed 1 monster they will get buffs and debuffs, example :

there will be 3 types of monster 

type 1 : when killed, give buff to player which increased hp with reduced damage

type 2 : when killed, give buff to player which increased damage with disabled all heal buffs

type 3 : when killed, give buff to player which increase capability to do more damage, like hit vigor haste for 50% with decreased defense rate

each stage could be updated to fit the game contents for tomorrow issue is the nilfheim area, with that dungeon available player could use more option for their gear, whether its for pve or pvp. i think the systems were better in the pve arena raid back when before ML, player have plenty of options to choose for their gear upgrades, nowadays its just 1 gear type for everything. the only difference were the honing stats

the systems and features are just for example i'm sure wp have more brilliant idea if this one is implemented.

thanks for reading this and also sorry if there were some bad words

regards

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users