Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The One With A Dragon On

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

Hey! I just played a match against Almighty in Emporia and I noticed that something was wrong. They had found some Reflection exploit and used it against us in Emporia to get an advantage. I used a freezing trap on their twin and I dealt around 200 dmg on him, but the thing was. He dealt 9000 Reflection damage on me from that single trap. Everyone on their team used reflection items and dealt more on us than we dealt on them, but the twin had more reflection damage than any other.

Thanks for reading and I hope that something will either be changed or punished for abusing it in a battle that only happens once a week.

Regards:

Yuumikitsu

Was gonna put screenshots of me dealing 172 dmg and recieving 93xx dmg but apparently my screenshot button doesn't work anymore and I couldn't just stop playing the Emporia to go to Gyazo and take a screenshot.

#2 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:40 PM

Update! One of my Guild members found a screenshot of it saying that he dealt damage to himself.

https://images-1.dis...9rln9RKP1_w.jpg

If you try to attack a monster it will say (Name of Enemy) receives X damage.

Once again, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

#3 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:44 PM

Hey! I just played a match against Almighty in Emporia and I noticed that something was wrong. They had found some Reflection exploit and used it against us in Emporia to get an advantage. I used a freezing trap on their twin and I dealt around 200 dmg on him, but the thing was. He dealt 9000 Reflection damage on me from that single trap. Everyone on their team used reflection items and dealt more on us than we dealt on them, but the twin had more reflection damage than any other.

Thanks for reading and I hope that something will either be changed or punished for abusing it in a battle that only happens once a week.

Regards:

Yuumikitsu

Was gonna put screenshots of me dealing 172 dmg and recieving 93xx dmg but apparently my screenshot button doesn't work anymore and I couldn't just stop playing the Emporia to go to Gyazo and take a screenshot.

I noticed that too, but it was in BSQ level 74, warlock with reflection, only thing with reflection is meteor earring, but problem is he had none on lol. And yes, is only 20% of damage that when you hit it with, comes back to you. Is always the same guild, they always find a way to cheat. Been reported numerous time and they live.....................XD..............................................

Take a video next time and turn him in, I just warned the warlock and told him "I will video him in if he shows up again". Have not seen him again in BSQ 74.

But the main problem now is that almost everyone cheats now, since elements suck and does hardly any damage if at all, so they have enough time to heal and live forever with capsules-pies-eternity potions and so on.

#4 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:48 PM

I noticed that too, but it was in BSQ level 74, warlock with reflection, only thing with reflection is meteor earring, but problem is he had none on lol. And yes, is only 20% of damage that when you hit it with, comes back to you. Is always the same guild, they always find a way to cheat. Been reported numerous time and they live.....................XD..............................................

Take a video next time and turn him in, I just warned the warlock and told him "I will video him in if he shows up again". Have not seen him again in BSQ 74.

But the main problem now is that almost everyone cheats now, since elements suck and does hardly any damage if at all, so they have enough time to heal and live forever with capsules-pies-eternity potions and so on.

I usually record myself playing Emporia but I haven't seen anyone using anything suspicious in a few weeks so I didn't think of recording it. It's sad that they have to use these methods to gain an advantage instead of playing the game as it's supposed to be played.

#5 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

Also before anyone talks about the Grade 5 wind thingy, it only gives 50% damage reflection not like 5000% damage reflection.

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:57 PM

First of all - I will try to investigate what you are saying, but... if this is kind of screenshot you send to the GM team I can understand that nothing happens.

This screenshot says nothing. Where can I see that he deals the damage to himself. I only see that the char in the screenshot deals damage to an enemy, but you can't see the receiver of the damage. So I can't see anywhere on this screenshot the high reflection damage you're talking about.

#7 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:None

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:48 PM

Hi popcorn, I first thought the same way you did but I recalled something before I posted. When a player does damage to oneself it displays as (you deal xxxxxxx damage). If you deal damage to another entity such as a monster/player it says (Enemy name receives xxxxxx damage) So according to that, the screen shot actually says that bignoodle or whatever received 13xxx damage from a reflect of some kind. Hope that helped clarify some things, Im out.

Yuki explained this earlier and I think you may have missed it or wasn't explained properly.

Edited by Agitodesu, 27 August 2016 - 04:55 PM.

#8 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:50 AM

First of all - I will try to investigate what you are saying, but... if this is kind of screenshot you send to the GM team I can understand that nothing happens.
This screenshot says nothing. Where can I see that he deals the damage to himself. I only see that the char in the screenshot deals damage to an enemy, but you can't see the receiver of the damage. So I can't see anywhere on this screenshot the high reflection damage you're talking about.

Hi popcorn, I first thought the same way you did but I recalled something before I posted. When a player does damage to oneself it displays as (you deal xxxxxxx damage). If you deal damage to another entity such as a monster/player it says (Enemy name receives xxxxxx damage) So according to that, the screen shot actually says that bignoodle or whatever received 13xxx damage from a reflect of some kind. Hope that helped clarify some things, Im out.

Yuki explained this earlier and I think you may have missed it or wasn't explained properly.

Yea I tried explaining why I posted the screenshot under it by saying that if you try to attack an enemy it will say that the enemy recieves damage and in this case BigNoodle dealt damage to himself. Thanks Agito for making it easier to understand.

So Popcorn if you can see what we are talking about from the system chat in that screenshot I'd say that it's pretty easy to understand but I am sorry for my poor explaination. I'll wait patiently for more replies!

#9 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 02:06 AM

If you can, a video would be better like Popcorn already said, it is pretty hard to see it from that picture alone, and I doubt it is hard evidence enough to show this, whatever it is. But certainly such a reflection damage is not normal.

#10 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:39 AM

If you can, a video would be better like Popcorn already said, it is pretty hard to see it from that picture alone, and I doubt it is hard evidence enough to show this, whatever it is. But certainly such a reflection damage is not normal.

Like I said I would have had 2 more screenshots but my Screenshot button doesn't work anymore (I know more people have this issue too) and I usually record but nothing has happened in alot of games so I didn't think anything would happen in this match either

Edited by Yuumikitsu, 28 August 2016 - 04:40 AM.

#11 Nobbye

Nobbye

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 06:17 AM

I noticed that screenshots are saved into new directory after Arcadia update. The new one is in C::\Users\..\Documents\DragonSaga Arcadia\ScreenShots\ now at default, did you check there? Old path was ...\Documents\DragonSaga\Screenshots.

#12 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 August 2016 - 07:04 AM

I noticed that screenshots are saved into new directory after Arcadia update. The new one is in C::\Users\..\Documents\DragonSaga Arcadia\ScreenShots\ now at default, did you check there? Old path was ...\Documents\DragonSaga\Screenshots.

I checked that as well but no screenshot even if I pressed the button alot of times, I get no system message as well.

#13 100001809853289

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:30 PM

LOL ITS NOT BUG HAHAHAHA FUNNY X)
its just items in game that can make reflect and you can boost them by other stuffs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHA my friend told me about this is i checked it and its true that LaW members posted it (didn't know that my friend guild will also do this) X)) like i said before i'm old player i know how emporia works and i don't have to cheat to win i just lose because of bad internet connection
its not bug x)
GM please don't spoil them too much its not fun anymore if they know how it works X) its better if they will figure it out alone more fun that way 
-FlagSpoo

i already forgot my old forums account so i made 1 again

Edited by 100001809853289, 28 August 2016 - 08:37 PM.

#14 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:49 PM

LOL ITS NOT BUG HAHAHAHA FUNNY X)
its just items in game that can make reflect and you can boost them by other stuffs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHAHA my friend told me about this is i checked it and its true that LaW members posted it (didn't know that my friend guild will also do this) X)) like i said before i'm old player i know how emporia works and i don't have to cheat to win i just lose because of bad internet connection
its not bug x)
GM please don't spoil them too much its not fun anymore if they know how it works X) its better if they will figure it out alone more fun that way
-FlagSpoo
i already forgot my old forums account so i made 1 again

This basically means that you just admitted that the reflection damage is higher than the damage we dealt to you which is why it's a bug cause reflection damage is not supposed to deal more damage to you than you deal to them. Hopefully this can also provide further truth to that the screenshot I posted actually dealt 13xxx damage and because of the ele nerf we only deal around 100-500 dmg.

#15 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:04 AM

cause reflection damage is not supposed to deal more damage to you than you deal to them.

It does deal more damage though quite clearly, think it always has. As a cleric you I'm painfully aware of this after hitting some very tanky people. Not fun to deal -400 dmg. Just one of the stupid things we have, should probably change that

EDIT: Nvm, I just remember that's actually meteor ears that reflect flat dmg.

Edited by Precrush, 30 August 2016 - 09:43 AM.

#16 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:32 PM

So far as I know the meteor ears and ( not sure if that medal works but ill just bash it here ) a medal called Heroes gear reflects damage either

#17 GhostRed

GhostRed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

Also Hydron alpha  potion that can be found at redfox .  its stay for 60sec , however it dose not show  how mach dose it add up  to Reflect  or % .

wall that's going to be pain if this got  to people . :p_swt:

Just max your hp/def  and puts Reflect buffs   and you are ready to go .

Edited by GhostRed, 30 August 2016 - 01:09 PM.

#18 Yuumikitsu

Yuumikitsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:35 AM

Thank you all for your replies. I've been busy with school and didn't think of this topic that much. Hopefully this will get patched in someway by making it unable to use Hydron potions or Wind of Revenge in PvP related maps. Have a nice day and thanks once again for the replies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users