Server Maintenance 08/31/2016 - Patch Notes and News - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance 08/31/2016

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:34 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

We will be having our weekly maintenance on 08/31/2016 at 15:00 Server Time! Patch Notes will be posted before the maintenance is complete!

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends,

the following things will be also added with today's maintenance:

Exchanging of Mysterious Fragments

If you're missing a specific Mysterious Fragment but you have lots of unused of the others you can exchange them now.

You will get one specific Mysterious Fragment by exchanging 1 of each of the others.

Example: If you want to get a Mysterious Fragment (Fire) you can exchange it for 1 Mysterious Fragment (Ice), (Nature) and (Dark).

The Mysterious Fragments can be traded with NPC Gwen.

Lower Level F6 Rings

Most of them should be able to be socketed now. If there are any of them still missing just let me know.

Wrong Stats on the 7* [Advanced] Physical Attack (Absolute) Card

The godlike stats have been fixed

New Level 75 and Level 81 Accessory Sets

These sets consist of Ring, Belt, Earrings and Bracelet

Level 75 "Elemental Spirit" Accessory Set Stats

Ring: Def/MDef 40, Min/Max Physical Attack +500 and/or Min/Max Magical Attack +500

Belt: Def/MDef 70, STR+17, INT+17, HLT+17, AGI+17

Earrings: Def/MDef 30, Critical Rate +7.5%, Critical Damage+10.0%

Bracelet: Def/MDef 120, Physical Damage Drop 12.5%, Magical Damage Drop 12.5%

Set Effects:

2 Parts: Max HP +2000, Max MP +2000

3 Parts: All Element Resistance Rates +3 (+15%)

4 Parts: All Element Damage Rates +3 (+15%), Final Critical Success Rate +1.8%

Level 81 "[Hero] Elemental Spirit" Accessory Set Stats

Ring: Def/MDef 50, Min/Max Physical Attack +600 and/or Min/Max Magical Attack +600

Belt: Def/MDef 80, STR+20, INT+20, HLT+20, AGI+20

Earrings: Def/MDef 40, Critical Rate +10.0%, Critical Damage+12.5%

Bracelet: Def/MDef 130, Physical Damage Drop 15.0%, Magical Damage Drop 15.0%

Set Effects:

2 Parts: Max HP +2500, Max MP +2500

3 Parts: All Element Resistance Rates +5 (+25%)

4 Parts: All Element Damage Rates +5 (+25%), Final Critical Success Rate +2.0%

How to obtain these sets:

The new sets can be obtained by trading with NPC Gwen.

Level 75 Set:

Elemental Spirit Ring for 1 Fire Medallion and 1 Ice Medallion

Elemental Spirit Belt for 1 Nature Medallion and 1 Dark Medallion

Elemental Spirit Earrings for 1 Fire Medallion and 1 Dark Medallion

Elemental Spirit Bracelet for 1 Ice Medallion and 1 Nature Medallion

Level 81 Set:

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Ring for 1 Advanced Fire Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Ring

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Belt for 1 Advanced Ice Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Belt

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Earrings for 1 Advanced Nature Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Earrings

[Hero] Elemental Spirit Bracelet for 1 Advanced Dark Medallion and 1 Elemental Spirit Bracelet

All items are restricted except for account vaulting.

Enjoy!

Edit: Oops. Posted in the wrong topic. Posted it in the patch notes too  :p_laugh:

#3 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 August 2016 - 05:37 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends,

the following things will be also added with today's maintenance:

Exchanging of Mysterious Fragments

If you're missing a specific Mysterious Fragment but you have lots of unused of the others you can exchange them now.

You will get one specific Mysterious Fragment by exchanging 1 of each of the others.

Example: If you want to get a Mysterious Fragment (Fire) you can exchange it for 1 Mysterious Fragment (Ice), (Nature) and (Dark).

The Mysterious Fragments can be traded with NPC Gwen.

Lower Level F6 Rings

Most of them should be able to be socketed now. If there are any of them still missing just let me know.

Edit: Oops. Posted in the wrong topic. Posted it in the patch notes

Lower Level F6 Rings

Most of them should be able to be socketed now. If there are any of them still missing just let me know. They are not able to create socket still Atlas solar rings level 41 from F6 and stellas. As of 8/31/16 7:36 PM server time XD........................... :sob:

#4 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

Would it be possible to Remove the rings "special option" and instead make the Max/Min Magic/Physical attack into a "equip option", these new accessories are probably what most people will be using so having the attack options changed into "equip options" would give people a small boost each time they soulcrafted the rings.

This new set's full effect is going to probably become alot of peoples endgame gear, so giving them a small boost would be nice since it could give them a bit more attack to compete with solar ring users. It would be fitting of a end game set to be honest.

#5 Spyropurple

Spyropurple

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:36 AM

how long will the mix board stay ? i need that paris :p_love:

#6 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:15 AM

Would it be possible to Remove the rings "special option" and instead make the Max/Min Magic/Physical attack into a "equip option", these new accessories are probably what most people will be using so having the attack options changed into "equip options" would give people a small boost each time they soulcrafted the rings.

This new set's full effect is going to probably become alot of peoples endgame gear, so giving them a small boost would be nice since it could give them a bit more attack to compete with solar ring users. It would be fitting of a end game set to be honest.

Is a nice opinion, but problem is; we spend too much money making them, too much time invested and too much grinding 100's of run in F6 trying to get it there, to just have some free easy stuff out do our efforts. I see your point and is a nice way of looking at it from your point of view, but does more harm than good, for those of us who actually invested so much already in it.

#7 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:30 AM

Why these new F7 DV Kryos Earrings are lv69? I was so happy when i heared for new F7 Earrings from Dragon Valley, because i thought they are lv70+ (Dragon Valley is a Map Lv.70-75) so i can socket 7* absolute cards in it.

Just explain me, why these ears are lv 69 and not Lv.73/74 (to fit every other F7 ears: Lv 43 -> Lv 53 -> Lv 64 -> Lv 69?!?!) or even Lv 70 :(

:p_sad:

#8 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:52 AM

Is a nice opinion, but problem is; we spend too much money making them, too much time invested and too much grinding 100's of run in F6 trying to get it there, to just have some free easy stuff out do our efforts. I see your point and is a nice way of looking at it from your point of view, but does more harm than good, for those of us who actually invested so much already in it.

I have to agree. I do see your point too but I agree this would do more harm than good. To both, the people and the economy.

Why these new F7 DV Kryos Earrings are lv69? I was so happy when i heared for new F7 Earrings from Dragon Valley, because i thought they are lv70+ (Dragon Valley is a Map Lv.70-75) so i can socket 7* absolute cards in it.

Just explain me, why these ears are lv 69 and not Lv.73/74 (to fit every other F7 ears: Lv 43 -> Lv 53 -> Lv 64 -> Lv 69?!?!) or even Lv 70 :(

:p_sad:

Oh, these are the ones from the old Kryos F7, those were always level 69. I believe they used the original ones from the past. You weren't around at that time Kryonos had his own F7?

Those are very very old and put in because the community requested them. But since they are that old they do not match our current system. It was different in the past. I guess they got requested because they have slightly higher stats than the ones from Haven of Peace. These are the highest available F7 earrings ever been in the game, sadly there were never F7 earrings 70+. Not on EU, not on SEA, not on the old Chinese server and not on here, sorry. The Korean devs never bothered with creating F7 earrings 70+, I guess this is why both Haven of Peace and Dragon Valley had the same F7 earrings before.

Maybe the earrings of the new set are something you are interested in? Not sure if they are what you are looking for, but they are at least level 75....

Btw I knew Poppie was up to something, haha! Thanks for the set Poppie!

No, I won't say "I told you" now. :p_laugh:

#9 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:57 AM

First of all I have to agree to eyes2kill, if we would do that they would make f6 ring farming obsolete. Besides this I couldn't make them behaving this way because rings do not allow MAtk/PAtk as normal equip options.

#10 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:59 AM

Edit: seems like its a no go  

Edited by Starkespada1, 01 September 2016 - 06:36 AM.

#11 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:44 AM

Would it be possible to lower the pdd/mdd from the bracelet to like 5% or remove it? It's just a little bit too much.

#12 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:07 AM

I think the kryos ears should be renamed to match dv and made 7x.

#13 Yagaraschi

Yagaraschi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:39 AM

Thx Fliederduft78, i didnt knew that^^

I think the kryos ears should be renamed to match dv and made 7x.

Haha i totally agree xD

#14 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:57 AM

Would it be possible to lower the pdd/mdd from the bracelet to like 5% or remove it? It's just a little bit too much.

Brace.jpg

And why isn't this too much?

#15 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:26 AM

Because simple math. 15% +15% = 30% of some type of damage down. The bracelet has 15% Pdd AND 15% Mdd. That item you linked only has 10% of a specific type. 5% + 5% would = 10%. This affects pvp in general.

There are a handful of equipment that can lower pdd and mdd. For example a warmage has a 30% pdd mana shield add 15% to the bracelet and 10% with pythan earring and white smith hat and so on, you can see elements already have low effect. Having default damage having less effect is practically gg.

Edited by Agitodesu, 01 September 2016 - 08:29 AM.

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

Is there any skill that causes physical and magic damage at once? If not your 5+5/15+15 calculation is wrong math. You also can't add apples to bananas. They still stay 5 apples and 5 bananas and do not turn into 10 apples or 10 bananas.

#17 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:02 AM

White smith hat 5% PDD, High priest shoulder 5% PDD, Hero bracelet 15% PDD, 30% PDD mana shield, 10% PDD Python, Certain IM wings 5% PDD, Soulcraft a couple % and a few others I may have missed, but most of these items also come in a combo with MDD.

It's not that players do hybrid damage that it = 30%. I'm saying that players can stack enough PDD with or without trying too hard. Patkers already lack damage compared to summoners, Hell I mean if you want you can make the bracelet 20% MDD only to prevent summoners the only class in the game able to kill mediocrely stacked player in 81 bsq. The only reason I said to lower both is because Patkers end game in general since it's a level 81 set, and that Patker + Priests don't do damage compared to the amount of defense and health players get.

As for apples and bananas, you were completely misinterpreting what I was saying, apples and bananas are different, but they are both fruits.

Edited by Agitodesu, 01 September 2016 - 09:04 AM.

#18 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:34 AM

Because simple math. 15% +15% = 30% of some type of damage down. The bracelet has 15% Pdd AND 15% Mdd. That item you linked only has 10% of a specific type. 5% + 5% would = 10%.

How can this be misinterpreted? You added both types of damage drop together in your calculation.

#19 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:40 AM

Is there a way you guys can prevent consumables being used while some one is frozen in BattleSquare/Emporia/Pvp, currently when some one is stunned they cannot use any consumables so you shouldn't be able to use them while being frozen either.

#20 5143121023173906760

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Server:Sounds obvious !

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:45 AM

Btw, I think that Mana Shield works seperatly with Damage Drop, so it can't be added to the Damage Drop calculation.

#21 eyes2kill

eyes2kill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:51 AM

Is there a way you guys can prevent consumables being used while some one is frozen in BattleSquare/Emporia/Pvp, currently when some one is stunned they cannot use any consumables so you shouldn't be able to use them while being frozen either.

Update coming, so i just wait to see what happens

https://forums.warpp...balance-summit/  (submmit game balance here)

#22 Agitodesu

Agitodesu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1978 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:10 AM

How can this be misinterpreted? You added both types of damage drop together in your calculation.

Some type of damage down means either pdd or mdd, there are equipments that give either only pdd/mdd or pdd and mdd. 15% pdd + 15% mdd = 30% of damage down added. This does not mean it's 30% of total damage down or 30% pdd or 30% mdd. Only I can say that you misinterpreted what I said because I'm the one who said the sentence.

Now returning I'll give an analogy since you still don't understand. 10 str + 10 int = 20 stat boost of some type. This does not mean 10 str + 10 int gives 20 str or 20 int or 20 int and 20 str....

Into what calculation did I add this to? It was a statement like 50 str + 30 agi = 80 stat bonus of some type. I DID NOT include it any calculation that actually affects Pdd only or mdd only or in any of the equations I've said REGARDING the main point. It was just a summary Comparing it to a different item which YOU posted.

From what I've seen its like saying how is a elemental belt that gives 20 int/str/agi/hlt any different from a belt that gives 50 int/str/agi/hlt. So why not just make the belts 50 all stats?

Edited by Agitodesu, 01 September 2016 - 10:15 AM.

#23 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

Ohh and about productions, the skills that made socket boxes before probably would need some bonus to the exp you get for producing items since that's where you got most of it. Basically that means all of the professions, all of them could use like a 1.5x exp boost on the items or something. 

EDIT: And is it intended that you can't make anything but slippery oil from fish but you can make mp/hp injections and exp devices from ores?

EDIT2: And also vegetables are useless, any use planned for those or could you use some ideas?

EDIT3: It would be nice if these extra socket card things from f1 dropped as fast as the normal loot when you spam space bar.

Edited by Precrush, 01 September 2016 - 10:59 AM.

#24 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:36 AM

Ohh and about productions, the skills that made socket boxes before probably would need some bonus to the exp you get for producing items since that's where you got most of it. Basically that means all of the professions, all of them could use like a 1.5x exp boost on the items or something. 

EDIT: And is it intended that you can't make anything but slippery oil from fish but you can make mp/hp injections and exp devices from ores?

EDIT2: And also vegetables are useless, any use planned for those or could you use some ideas?

EDIT3: It would be nice if these extra socket card things from f1 dropped as fast as the normal loot when you spam space bar.

Will look into the boost.

As for Edit: We have just replaced the socket hammer and socket recovery powder recipes with the same materials.

As for Edit2: Which vegetables are useless?

#25 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 12:33 PM

Vegetables used to make just recovery boxes but now they make nothing. You farm them with herb gathering.

Give either hp injections or the exp boosts to fishing since they cant make anything useful now either other than their basic ingredient. Just one of those is enough for ores. They are both good so either way goes, maybe hp injections from fish make some sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users