#1 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Mc Donald's

Posted 03 September 2016 - 07:16 AM

About six or seven years ago, Dragon Saga (Dragonica at that time) was introduced to us.

It was during the University days at my university that I first played Dragon Saga. The university promoted some games that were handled by E-Games PH because they were sponsored by the company. For the first few days, I did not mind the game because my heart was stil in Ragnarok Online at that time. My friend persuaded me to play but I just ignored him. After 3 days of persuasion, I finally gave in. At first I was mesmerized by how cute the sprites were. Then after a few hours of playing, I downloaded the game so I can play it at home.

My friends and I decided that we'd play the 2nd server (Hydra) so that we can build up there and became the most powerful. But we were too late. They were already people that were stronger than us at that time. So we decided to make friends with them and ask for advice on how to get strong. We made friends and joined a couple of guilds before we got strong.

I picked the Cleric class because it has strong normal attacks, heal, debuffs and buffs. It was fun. I can do Lavalon and Aram alone (though sometimes I cant enter Aram's dungeon because my PC and my internet connection at that time sucks and those were the only strong dungeons back then). Spent a lot of money to enhance my character and eventually got a name for myself even though I can't achieve the maximum attackspeed even though I had the same attackspeed stat as the strongest Cleric at that time for some reason.

The PH server went down a couple of months after its release though so we transferred to some private server. I think that was EVO Dragonica. Found a player that had so much money that he/she would sometimes give us cash items. Though eventually, that server shut down as well after Gravity took over Dragonica.

I don't know why I'm making this post. Maybe because I missed the good old days. Maybe because I wanted to make friends here because my friends finds this game boring now or maybe I just want to post something and feel good.

#2 GadgetGirl

GadgetGirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere
  • Server:Wyvern - Channel One

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:36 PM

Just jump into the game and join in on the fun  :Emo_12: I'm new myself (with a shameful first Dragon Saga post in these forums  :Emo_14:) but so far the people I've met and partied with in-game are pretty nice  :chomok03: I'm sure you'll find new friends here  :chomok02:

#3 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 01:47 AM

Hahaha yea. The problem is I'm not that social. Maybe because I'm too shy to mingle because I seem to have an inferiority complex  :Emo_14:

#4 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

Just try it, we don't bite. :p_smile:

Welcome to this server!

#5 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here
  • Server:That one

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:48 AM

Most of us bite cookies...... I think. I'm not sure though.

#6 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

Gosh  :Emo_18: I'm overwhelmed by you guys.  :Emo_19: I'm currently at level 35 still so I am not that confident that anyone would notice me. Still busy doing work stuffs and other games. Once I hit 40 and change jobs, I'm gonna try mingle. And by the way. Where do you guys hang out? In my previous servers, we usually hang out at POW. But I can't see lots of people there.  :Emo_21:

#7 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:19 PM

That sure is weird; I would have thought PoW would be the most populated regardless of the Channel. Maybe I have a different perception of "populated".

Usually, there are people discussing on the PoW's "sky-island".

I stay around the west Tower, because when I appear/jump on the island, I suffer a heavy lag for a short time; hence I believe what I just said.

East side is less empty than west.

#8 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:17 PM

Ohhh haven't checked that place yet. Maybe if I get to 40 I'll try Channel 2 and see you guys there.  :chomok03: Quick question though. The last time I played Dragonica there was no such thing as these "Professions".  :Emo_22:  I've done a quick search and couldn't understand these things. I'm currently farming logs and I don't know what these stuffs do. And also how do people get balloons? I don't see them in the Cash Shop  :Emo_21:

#9 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:30 PM

In a nutshell:

_you gather stuffs with the "tool" Max gives after a Quest series, and craft useful stuffs with them; most of the things from a Profession you can make need a specific material from another one, so it makes the money flow around (:q)

_the Machine on Gato's ("Coupon Manager", or "Nyan-Cat" for the fun) side contains a Gacha-Box (I don't remember the possible things though); there are also Balloons that could be obtained through now-ended Events (exchanged to specific Event's NPC for items we had to gather), if that's what you're referring to

#10 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:08 AM

Hmmmm  :Emo_23: I see. So the balloons are event rewards and the professions makes you rich. I'm gonna look for guides on that one because the one I found here in the forums is, I think, outdated and I am also too shy to bother one's time of asking a lot of questions because sometimes I'm too slow and needs to be taught a hundred times before I understand things.  :Emo_17:

#11 Rainnowx

Rainnowx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • LocationStill here

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:13 AM

No prob', the system in itself is really huge. At a time I became too lazy to keep on doing it. (Even though the gathering makes people sum the whole thing up with "AFK" stuff.)

Most of the existing guides might be outdated indeed, especially because there have been a lot of changes done on the Production system.

#12 UpSyndrome13

UpSyndrome13

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 04:02 PM

yeaaa I mostly do the "farming" when I have stuffs to do besides playing so I guess I also consider it AFK  :Emo_16:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users